Superbowl XLI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny "GTA" from Coke!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      The slobbering on here for a 15-year old girl has been bothering me for a while.
      b etor's a girl?

Since when?

And why didn't anyone tell her to GTFO?
      B♭3

Comment

I like Adam Vinateri — after all, he's a South Dakota native!
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Judging by the noise I could hear in the hallway as I went to toss the garbage out, I think it's safe to say that the Chicago Bulls are winning this thing.

Bulls, right? Bears? One of them.
          B♭3

Comment

Da Bears are down by two points ...
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

Comment

DA BEARS!!!

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Responding to Q3.

Comment

AUGH! What are they doing to me!?! How could they fumble right away!?!
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

ADAM..wide L-E-F-T

har-dee-har-har
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Vini!!!! NNNOOOO .... !!!

Comment

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Prince is going to electrocute himself.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Agree with TMM, the best so far is the Grand Theft Auto Coke.

Love the sloppy conditions.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                                Agree with TMM, the best so far is the Grand Theft Auto Coke.
                                That commercial has been out for months. It's a great one, though.
                                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X