Superbowl XLI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    On the pregame show, the groundskeeper said that the field at Joe Robbie can handle 8-10 inches of rain an hour. They're not going to get anything close to that, so the field should be OK.
    i can handle 8 inches, but 10... eesh.

Comment

Please don't turn into one of those girls. You've got your whole life ahead of you...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

b etor grosses out Drake!

Comment

The slobbering on here for a 15-year old girl has been bothering me for a while.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

15 will get you 20.
            With all due respect, I doubt it would be a good trade.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
              Superbowl

Puppy Bowl
              Perfection

Dogs
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I love Puppy Bowl. I won't be watching it this year though. Gotta watch my Bears.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The slobbering on here for a 15-year old girl has been bothering me for a while.
                  Womenless geeks can't help it when a female shows some attention their way.

I once felt sorry for myself, because I had no woman. Then I met a man who had no hands.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I still like the cat roundup the best.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That was a commercial, dwag. First time I saw that I was stoned outta my gourd. I was laughing so hard I almost made myself sick.

Puppy Bowl is just a tv camera and some puppies in a football playpen. For three hours. It's sooooooo cute!

Comment

No, there is a break from puppies during the Kitty Half-Time Show.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I know it's a commercial. The game fills in time while they load the next good commercial.

Comment

Please don't turn into one of those girls. You've got your whole life ahead of you...
                            just kidding around. eesh.

there is no slobbering. atleast i hope not.

Comment

I'm going to guess that, since I'm the only male who posted in the vicinity of Drake's post, that's he's aiming it at me.

FYI: Zkrib does not slobber after 15-year-olds
                              In fact, Zkrib does not even slobber after 25-year-olds

Comment

I wasn't aiming it at you.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X