This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    $100 is less than an hour's work for what I charge on my own time freelancing.
    No surprise and my point-- For most working folks a hundred bucks is easily earned so a CHANCE at a hundred is a laughably lame prize even if it existed

I counldn't be assed to cut and paste a bunch of crap to qualify
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm tempted to enter and donate the $100 to Planned Parenthood.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        I'm tempted to enter and donate the $100 to Planned Parenthood.

You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

It probably took Ben a whole workday to earn that.

Comment

More, I'd think. He's a part-time tutor and data-entry clerk last I heard.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Save the $100, and use it to feed me drinks while I entertain you in Texas by insulting women. Trust me, you'll laugh harder.
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Don't insult women, David. Insult the men they choose.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why not just pick a pope instead? So many to choose from.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                    Ben is gay.

If you agree with this, quote my post. Feel free to quote as many times as you want.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Could we stretch the "leader" bit slightly? That way we could include Jesus and Helen Keller.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Hey now, $100 was a day's work for me at even my most lucrative job. For a while there, it took 19 hours to earn $100!

Actually, more, considering taxes.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I think Ben should pay us all $100 for reading this thread
                          Blah

Comment

Save the $100, and use it to feed me drinks while I entertain you in Texas by insulting women. Trust me, you'll laugh harder.
                            Fair enough. I try to be generous, but folks don't see to want to play along, so.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It probably took Ben a whole workday to earn that
                              Depends on which job. Tutoring, it's about 4 hours.

My writing, I can make 500 for about an hour's worth of work. Less, if it's reprinting something I've already written.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben making $500/hr doing data entry.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X