Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're not going to retract it, I'll just go fill it out now and save the time.

I'm not going to communicate with you until the matter is settled.

I've got the PDF from the BC HRC website and I'll mail it out tomorrow morning, so if you change your mind you can PM me your apology and retraction. If you post it in the forum, I won't be able to see it. I've got nothing to lose here, and it could potentially teach you a very valuable lesson in life.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I just wish you'd become an honest man.
      So, confirming my claims that Canada is a totalitarian state is supposed to convince me that I am wrong?

Man, whatever you are smoking must be the good stuff.

This is one of the better birthday presents I got this year. It's been an awesome birthday! If dad were here it would be the best ever.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'll mail it out tomorrow morning, so if you change your mind you can PM me your apology and retraction.
        You do that.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Request to administrators: Please lock the post/thread if possible so Ben can't edit out what he's said. I've saved the document and printed it out to PDF but I don't want him to accuse me of editing it.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Why would I do that?

I stand by what I said.

Frankly, I think suing other posters should be a bannable offense.

Comment

• Has anyone won the contest yet?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I don't think Ben can afford to hand out the prize anymore.

Comment

• I've received one submission so far.

Oh, so this is what this is really about, punishing me.

Gosh, you are such a nice person asher.

Why haven't they made you a saint yet?

Comment

• For the record, I'm on BK's side on this one. Even though I completely and utterly disagree with him on myriad topics, and think that calling him "wrong and misguided" on many issues such as reproductive health, global poverty, and religion is generous at best, you're still being a gigantic douchebag, Asher.

Take a shower, clean the sand out of your clit, and don't worry about what people say on the ****ing Interwebs.

Oh, and go ahead and report me to the Texas Human Rights Commission. Oh wait. We don't have one
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.

Comment

• I blame Al Gore for creating the ****ing thing in the first place.
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                          For the record, I'm on BK's side on this one. Even though I completely and utterly disagree with him on myriad topics, and think that calling him "wrong and misguided" on many issues such as reproductive health, global poverty, and religion is generous at best, you're still being a gigantic douchebag, Asher.

Take a shower, clean the sand out of your clit, and don't worry about what people say on the ****ing Interwebs.

Oh, and go ahead and report me to the Texas Human Rights Commission. Oh wait. We don't have one
                          I'm not doing it to be popular.

He's done this **** several times over the year. It was even worse last time, he was saying **** like I hacked FreeFireZone to spy on him in addition to stalking him. Of course, FFZ happens to be a public forum so I didn't hack it, I just signed in with my free account.

Now he's still accusing me of stalking him there. It's a matter of principle -- Ben constantly lies, and it's time someone teaches him that it's not right. When he's a few thousand dollars lighter in his pocket, he may think twice before lying again.

In the end, even in the unlikely event he successfully defends himself, he's going to have a big headache to deal with in defending himself. Either way, he should think twice in the future.

Comment

• Either way, he should think twice in the future.
                            I'm dying here. Dying.

Christ.

Comment

• Seriously, it's the Internet. Who cares? I'm willing to stipulate that you're 100% right.

But you're still wrong, because it's the ****ing Internet. Who gives a ****?

Comment

• BK,

I assume you will post updates of this complaint against you. I think you have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X