Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got paid $10.71/hr I think for doing data entry. It was a really odd number instead of something simple like $10.50 or $10.75.

Getting bonuses made it a bit more worthwhile. It's amazing how on my second day on the job, I was breaking their productivity records and when it came for my first monthly review, they said they had never seen anyone put up my measurables (productivity, quality, etc.). It seems like there's a lot of retards doing data entry.

This was for Wachovia, by the way, before they starting to go under.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm getting paid more than that to do computer programming on military UAVs and UUVs. Booyah.

[/bragging]
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Hopefully soon I'll get paid more than that for straight killing the enemies of freedom. Booyah, ooh-rah, yut yut!

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 23, 2010, 19:59.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The military hires high school kids? I cannot believe this. Policy change is in order.

Comment

I'm sure there are adults who should be doing that job.
            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 23, 2010, 20:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
              Ben is gay.

If you agree with this, quote my post. Feel free to quote as many times as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                Ben is gay.

If you agree with this, quote my post. Feel free to quote as many times as you want.
                fetustoast

Comment

Ben making $500/hr doing data entry.
                  You have a problem with reading comprehension? For writing, that's about my going rate. About a buck a word.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    You have a problem with reading comprehension? For writing, that's about my going rate. About a buck a word.
                    $19 post, right there.

Nobody pays you for your writing. Stop lying.

I am a far better writer than you are and I don't even have an arts degree.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

hey BK, communism ended in 1991. world has moved on from the whole reagan vs the evil commie menace fantasy world. time to update your vocabulary.

Comment

He has to have a vocabulary first, before he can update it.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          $19 post, right there.

Ben's posting history on Apolyton must be worth millions of dollars.

Comment

Gee, guess who got paid again when the National Post reprinted his article.

Oh really? Prove it and enter my contest.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

hey BK, communism ended in 1991. world has moved on from the whole reagan vs the evil commie menace fantasy world. time to update your vocabulary.
                              You know this, I know this, but do commies know this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Gee, guess who got paid again when the National Post reprinted his article.
                                Are you talking about the ONE article you wrote four years ago where you were credited with the line "With notes from Sean Whatever"?

What a bigshot.

Oh really? Prove it and enter my contest.
                                I have nothing to prove to a simpleton like you. My writing has been submitted on this site 37,774 times under this login alone. If you want an example of my creative writing, take a pick from the list of DLs.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X