Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is joining WePlayCiv in effect condoning Death Threats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus candy land is a liar's game

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov View Post
      Maybe I have missed some, but I think I covered most, and even in those she was certainly not mean, or intentionally trying to diss you.
      So if I made a serious, long-winded diatribe about the psychological problems that may possess her to pick predominantly male sites, plaster suggestive photos of herself everywhere (including as an avatar, for maximum effectiveness), and make endless sexual references that would not be construed as being mean or a 'diss'?

You certainly do not reply to her posts. Much of the time you make personal jabs and mock the way she suposedly corresponds with other people - things that have nothing to do with her disagreement with you.
      They have everything to do with eachother. We were friendly with eachother til I started mentioning the shtick of making everything a sexual pun was old. Then she put me on my ignore list and started talking **** about me to people on this site, and now she's just moved that to talking **** about me on other sites. It's the kind of stuff you'd expect from a girl in high school, to be honest...the "talk to the hand" treatment. And make no mistake, she takes EVERY OPPORTUNITY available to remind everyone who she has on her growing ignore list.

As for replying to her posts -- I do too. The fact that she lies through her teeth in her posts about me (including her characterization of the Dale incident on WePlayCiv) means she gets the bonus of a couple jabs in her direction too.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Siro...I don't know if it was zeitgiest, but I think I started the smear the queer scapegoating of Ali. Something about her just bugged me.

Comment

• This thread is giving WPC far more attention than it deserves. I suggest we let them sink slowly off the first page.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• As a complete bystander to all this "drama", this whole schism is really pathetic and obnoxious. Making threats that reach a criminal level is certainly something deserving serious punishment - but claiming that anyone who left for the new site is somehow abeting that act is silly, specially when no criminal complaint was made (why not?).

Good luck to the people at the other site - if they can can create a forum and site that works for them and makes them happy, then good for them. I have no reason to wish them any ill - though I am simply too lazy to follow along, and I hope that the people in this forum get over it, and actually try to improve this one, cause its getting stale and draining.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Asher, Krill, Vel, Drake, and everyone else involved in this mess: I'm tired, I have a headache, and I have to get up very early for work tomorrow. So I'm going to bed now and leaving the Off-Topic to you guys. I'd really prefer to not find this thread filled with more insults, taunts, and trolls when I wake up. Cool?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx View Post
                I didn't prompt the staff to abandon ship, and I'm not sure I could have prevented it, even if I had tried (which I didn't).

I'm staff, yes, but my moderation is limited to the Candle'Bre forums, which have not been singed by the recent hostilities (we have one reliable troll who comes to pay us periodic visits, but none besides that) - this to say that my absence will surely not cause any great hardship to the new owners.

As to what I expect them to be able to do...honestly I'm not sure 'poly can be saved at this point, so the answer there is "I don't know."

For me, the choice came down to either starting fresh or trying to "save the patient" and I went with the option I saw as having the higher chance of succeeding.

-=Vel=-

Can you tell us what makes you think this about Poly?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• They have everything to do with eachother. We were friendly with eachother til I started mentioning the shtick of making everything a sexual pun was old. Then she put me on my ignore list and started talking **** about me to people on this site, and now she's just moved that to talking **** about me on other sites. It's the kind of stuff you'd expect from a girl in high school, to be honest.

She probably does not like you depriving womankind of your weener. Wants to be able to use that trump card on you. the pooosie power. and you don't like her cause she's female and you're gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Asher, Krill, Vel, Drake, and everyone else involved in this mess: I'm tired, I have a headache, and I have to get up very early for work tomorrow. So I'm going to bed now and leaving the Off-Topic to you guys. I'd really prefer to not find this thread filled with more insults, taunts, and trolls when I wake up. Cool?
                    I'll be cool, provided you adopt a new catchphrase to replace Ming's 'CHILL:' "Simmah down now!"
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• This thread is giving WPC far more attention than it deserves. I suggest we let them sink slowly off the first page.

How about I post tubgirl and get the thread deleted?
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Dale started a new Civ site? I'm all for competition, but his website looks ****.

I feel like adding to the pot, just to see what would happen.
                        be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Asher, Krill, Vel, Drake, and everyone else involved in this mess: I'm tired, I have a headache, and I have to get up very early for work tomorrow. So I'm going to bed now and leaving the Off-Topic to you guys. I'd really prefer to not find this thread filled with more insults, taunts, and trolls when I wake up. Cool?

Ok if we go in the on topic and torture some newbies?

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO View Post

She probably does not like you depriving womankind of your weener. Wants to be able to use that trump card on you. the pooosie power. and you don't like her cause she's female and you're gay.
                            Actually, I've considered this. She always has a collection of oogling followers that somewhat worship her/defend her because they think she's soooo purrtttty. I don't think she knows how to deal with someone who just doesn't give a ****. As a result, I don't have the same low standards for her post quality as someone like, say, Siro may have.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                              Dale started a new Civ site? I'm all for competition, but his website looks ****.

I feel like adding to the pot, just to see what would happen.
                              I like you now Genuinely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                                This thread is giving WPC far more attention than it deserves. I suggest we let them sink slowly off the first page.

How about I post tubgirl and get the thread deleted?
                                Do it. Want to see what it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X