Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is joining WePlayCiv in effect condoning Death Threats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuo guys need a group hug.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx View Post
      @ my vicious "personal attacks" against Asher. That's genuinely funny, especially when you compare my comments to the barbs you regularly hurl, but I'm sorry...(and you're welcome to come have a look for yourselves, tho I am sure I'll be accused of hastily editing all the venom right out of my posts, etc, etc, etc)

Ahhh, but my apologies Asher...it seems I am interrupting the latest "LOOK AT ME!!!!" thread, so I shall go now, and let you resume your role as wounded saint.

'nite cupcake.

-=Vel=-

When did you decide to leave Poly?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

@ my vicious "personal attacks" against Asher. That's genuinely funny, especially when you compare my comments to the barbs you regularly hurl, but I'm sorry...(and you're welcome to come have a look for yourselves, tho I am sure I'll be accused of hastily editing all the venom right out of my posts, etc, etc, etc)

Ahhh, but my apologies Asher...it seems I am interrupting the latest "LOOK AT ME!!!!" thread, so I shall go now, and let you resume your role as wounded saint.

'nite cupcake.

-=Vel=-
        This is pretty much a textbook personal attack. In a lot of ways it's far worse than calling somebody an "idiot". To do it behind someone's back is just epicly pathetic:
        I don't NEED to start half a dozen "LOOK AT ME!!!" threads and create an elaborate bit of drama to make up for the attention I was deprived of as a youth or whatever it is that drives such behavior. Personally, I feel that such prima donna type behavior (and especially a long history of it) speaks volumes more about a person than getting jabbed at with a virtual stick until you felt compelled to strike back.

I didn't start half a dozen threads, I started one. And it was a thread I felt important to share publicly since going to the admin directly was not an option, considering they had deceived me prior (I was told they didn't know what happened to my deleted posts).

I'm sorry if that upsets you, Vel, but just get over it. You don't need to talk **** about me at sites I don't post at. Be a man, say it here to my face, or don't say it at all (like LOTM).
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

When 'poly became more battleground than website.

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            Poly certainly has become less Ali-friendly in the past day. The total sexual partners/posters ratio may even be approaching 1...
            Can anyone explain this for people who didn't major in math?

Comment

@ Asher - it's an open forum, and hardly done "behind your back" but I understand your reaction. You love to dish it out, but boy you've proved you whine like a little girl when you have to take a helping or two.

It's fine tho...I understand.

Back to being all about you.

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Her schtick was getting old, and that was before she changed allegiances and talked smack over there too.
                Ali is one of several people who is talking **** about me on that other site behind my back. That bothers me greatly.

These people are despicable and are being treated as such. It's their problem.

If anything, LOTM has gained more of my respect for his actions in that thread (aside from the laughable comment about waiting for my apology -- I'm sorry I made a panda sex joke, happy?)
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The people left on Poly are, on average, almost as sexually experienced as you.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

@ Asher - it's an open forum, and hardly done "behind your back" but I understand your reaction. You love to dish it out, but boy you've proved you whine like a little girl when you have to take a helping or two.

-=Vel=-
                    Oh, Vel, I love to get into it. Everyone here knows it. If anything, it's epic.

Fact is, you are posting **** and personal insults about me at a site you know I do not and will not post at. That is cowardice, especially since you do post here too.

Want to take this to PM? We can talk about this like men. Like why you feel threatened by me.

Comment

-=Vel=-
                      That's actually a decent troll...but when you've taken the moral highground it doesn't work. Might want to remember that.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

When 'poly became more battleground than website.

-=Vel=-
                        May I ask why you did not want to give the new owners a chance?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

The people left on Poly are, on average, almost as sexually experienced as you.
                          Thanks

I wish limits were explained that clearly to me when I took calc..

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                            That's actually a decent troll...but when you've taken the moral highground it doesn't work. Might want to remember that.
                            It also doesn't work when it comes from somebody famous in community for being an egomaniac himself with his own vanity projects like Candle'bre with the most pretentious and unreadable stories to accompany it. Not to mention the insufferable SMAC strategy guides that he versions and whines about people stealing from all the time.

He's a guy that demands his own forums on sites he posts at (Poly, WePlayCiv) and he has the balls to yell at me for making a thread when an admin deletes my posts, issues me a death threat, and the other admins tried to cover it up.

Comment

Sweetheart, I feel about as threatened by you as I feel by my cat.

Your ego alone made it a sure thing you'd be reading the posts over there, and you've proved the prediction wasn't in error, so again, hardly "behind your back."

And if you think that bit was insulting, I refer you back to the multitude of zingers you've cast in your day. By comparison, my comment was barely a blip, but "barely a blip" doesn't give you any room to be the wounded saint, so again, I understand the need to blow it all out of proportion.

It's mildly pathetic, but also rather interesting to watch, so...you continue your temper tantrum...make sure this thread has at least two new pages of rants from you in it by tomorrow, and when I wake back up, I'll have all sorts of new reading material.

Thanks in advance.

-=Vel=-

Comment

I'm sure Vel would argue that those aren't LOOK AT ME threads.

Merely LOOK AT ME projects :shrug:
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X