Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is joining WePlayCiv in effect condoning Death Threats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
    You get mighty upset about people making posts you don't have to read.
    I'm a man that believes in integrity. If you want to say something to someone, you say it to their face and not behind their backs.

It bothers me to see lesser people who lack integrity.

We'll return to root: I pointed out that you are a drama queen (truth) and that you had begun a habit of attacking the on-topic contributions of posters (truth).
    These are both demonstrably false. I'm not a drama queen. As I've probably more experience with the womenfolk, I'll elaborate on what this constitutes: a drama queen is someone who makes a little thing into a big thing. For example, a woman breaks her nail and THE EVENING IS RUINED. Or someone makes a thread about an admin issuing a deaththreat, and people get UP IN ARMS OVER THAT LOOKATME THREAD.

I advised the targets of these attacks to just ignore you because it's just a ploy to get under their skins.
    Why do you assume people wish to hear advice from a college freshman who is clearly out of the loop? It's a bit presumptuous.

You responded to this with... (let's look it up) "Candle'bre is worthless".
    You said I call on-topic contributions are worthless as a troll. I'm letting you know it's true.
    How much would you pay for it?

I'm getting tired of you driving away on-topic contributors, as well as people I enjoy talking to (lotm).
    I don't ever even post in the on-topic. I don't ever mention what they do, nor do I care. Eventually, one of them decides to poke me and I poke back. It's a sad fact that most of these on-topic "contributers" are emotionally fragile and easy to set off the handle. It's psychologically why they do these contributions, by the way -- they thrive off the feeling of social acceptance they get on these forums. When they run into someone who doesn't lick their balls and worship them for making Civ mods or games no one will ever play, they don't know how else to respond...so they explode.

But all of this occurs within the confines of the off-topic fora. They entered the battlefield and stoked the flames, then when they got hot flashes they had various meltdowns.

That's not my problem.

As for LOTM, he's a special case. That's a two-way street. He pissed me off, I pissed him off, and we piss eachother off. It's how some personalities clash, and it's fine. If you think I'm running him off, that's fine, because unlike what he says I DO NOT stalk him. In fact, it is demonstrable that he stalks me (eg, the console wars forums -- you'll notice the ONLY time he ever posts in there is something directed at me and something he knows virtually nothing of).

He's a a troll, Kuci. He's just not a very good one.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
      1. My profile is genuine so read it if you are that interested.

2. Because I had a point to make.

3. Too little for my liking but still a lot of people making an effort.

4. Too vague to answer.

5. Ditto.

6. That is an unbelievably supercilious attitude and makes no contribution to reasoned debate.
      I'm not sure what kind of reasoned debate you expect to have, considering you've no idea who we are or what we are talking about.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
      X