Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is joining WePlayCiv in effect condoning Death Threats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I understand, it's pretty much down the line.

There's the people who backed Dale for what he did and the people who didn't. The people who backed Dale joined with him to rush out and make the new site, the rest just decided this whole thing was a headache and wanted out and sold it to the first person who would take it.

You'll also note that a lot of the posters there (incl LOTM, Velociryx) are posters who have announced support for Dale's actions on this site before as well. It pretty much seems to be the root cause of all of this, as much as Solver lies to us and tells us it's not.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Maybe some former staff could shed light on the situation, hint hint Wonder Twins.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I give WPC a month before they all put each other to sleep and the site slides into ruin.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          I give WPC a month before they all put each other to sleep and the site slides into ruin.
          It certainly shows all the signs of this happening. It reminds me of Eventis when it was new.

It's a novelty for a lot of people. You'll notice there's virtually nothing of substance in their OTF at all, it's mostly all SillyThreads like Eventis as well.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Huh? What's we play civ and who went there?

Dale should not be punished for messing with Asher. That's normal. The Candy land forum needs to be deleted though.

The whole thing is an April Fool's.

Comment

It reminds me of Eventis when it was new.

It certainly looks a lot like Eventis.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

LOTM tried to turn around the discussion at WePlayCiv by asking when I am going to apologize for my role in the Dale mess.

That site exists in some parallel dimension, I'm sure of it.

Comment

They posted tubgirl here and I missed it?

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                    They posted tubgirl here and I missed it?

Shouldn't you go back to spreading lies at the other site? Why waste your time here with this nonsense when you can be more productive?

There's probably all sorts of fresh meat over there for you to send your pictures to and gain a new fanbase. This must be thrilling for you.

Comment

Poly certainly has become less Ali-friendly in the past day. The total sexual partners/posters ratio may even be approaching 1...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                        Poly certainly has become less Ali-friendly in the past day. The total sexual partners/posters ratio may even be approaching 1...
                        Her schtick was getting old, and that was before she changed allegiances and talked smack over there too.

Comment

I'm not sure that is necessary, Asher. Unless, of course, you find the growing divisions to be a good thing.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Some of the stuff Ming endured, especially in his early days as mod, were pretty appalling.
                            And quite creepy.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

@ my vicious "personal attacks" against Asher. That's genuinely funny, especially when you compare my comments to the barbs you regularly hurl, but I'm sorry...(and you're welcome to come have a look for yourselves, tho I am sure I'll be accused of hastily editing all the venom right out of my posts, etc, etc, etc)

Ahhh, but my apologies Asher...it seems I am interrupting the latest "LOOK AT ME!!!!" thread, so I shall go now, and let you resume your role as wounded saint.

'nite cupcake.

-=Vel=-
                              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I agree.

I was glad to give him a hard time for a few months one summer, but then I heard about some of the stuff and I felt bad for him and quit.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X