No announcement yet.

Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump speaks at Turning Point. See full speech here: https://www.c-span.org/video/?537386-1/president-trump-speaks-turning-point-believers-summit

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• IIIIIIIIIII don't actually think that's him saying democracy will end after he's reelected. I think there are a couple things going on here: (1) Trump is a terrible speaker, (2) he's impatient and desperate and lazy (and/or appealing to those who are), (3) if he is reelected, he doesn't really care what happens after that because he's a selfish turd. So I think what he's thinking and trying to communicate here is: "All you have to do is vote this one time, and then I get to be president again for 4 more years."
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• In congressional testimony this week, FBI Director Christopher Wray had said "there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel" that hit the former president.

Comment

• Is he an old asshat, or is he a white supremist?
          Can't it be both?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Trump repeats lies and attacks Kamala Harris’s racial identity at panel of Black journalists | US elections 2024 | The Guardian​
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• He didn't _attack_ her racial identity. He pointed out that she has repeatedly switched what she says she is based upon what is most advantageous to her at the time. That is an entirely fair thing to point out because it points out her dishonesty and fakeness.

Just like Kamala lies in 2020 trying to claim she went to a newly desegregated school when she wasn't. It was amusing watching Tusli Gabbard destroy Kamala in 30 seconds so completely that Kamala dropped out days later. That clown didn't even make it to Iowa
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It's funny every time somebody does a fact check on one of Trump's speeches... Just about EVERYTHING he says is a lie.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Geraldine Ferraro defended her controversial comment that Sen. Barack Obama's campaign was successful because he was black, telling an interviewer Tuesday that she was being attacked because she was white.

Comment

• If at first you don't succeed...

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      Ah new features here at poly. Nice. If the dems replace the puppet I will consider. But the first two on the list...... i am still voting Trump. Give me someone unknown.
                      Ming is Dem!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        It's funny every time somebody does a fact check on one of Trump's speeches... Just about EVERYTHING he says is a lie.
                        No. That's only when liberal echo chambers "fact check him"

Comment

• Maybe the Mar-a-Lago groundskeeper had just watched Caddyshack...

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                            Ah new features here at poly. Nice. If the dems replace the puppet I will consider. But the first two on the list...... i am still voting Trump. Give me someone unknown.
                            The short list of Dems for a candidate to presidency goes as follow:
                            a) An imbecile Biden, suffering from dementia.
                            b) An imbecile constantly laughthing Harris with an negative IQ from her birth.
                            c) An unknown imbecile, who is masturbating over a tree, while seating in his wheelchair somewhere in asylum at Nebraska.

And guess what?
                            Every Nation has a government it deserves!
                            ​The Nation of imbeciles will again elect an imbecile for sure!

Comment

• She must have worked hard to finish law school with a negative IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                It's funny every time somebody does a fact check on one of Trump's speeches... Just about EVERYTHING he says is a lie.
                                Did you notice how ABC made an agreement with Kamala's campaign to only fact check Trump and not to ever fact check Kamala? Oh, they also agreed not to ask her hard questions on several topics and even gave her "sample questions" (which mostly turned out to be the actual questions asked) ahead of time without doing the same for Trump.

The unverified document, said to be a sworn affidavit signed by a notary public on September 9, has sparked controversy as it has spread online.

That is how corrupt and partisan our media has become. The ABC whistle blower also claims to have emails and video evidence that this occurred.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X