Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
    What's the source for Trump presiding over more spending than Biden or more debt added?
    More added to the national debt. From here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...harts-compare/

Click image for larger version

Name:	debt.png
Views:	51
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	9473519
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Using facts is unfair
      ​
      Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      Why did Trump need to pick a new VP? Wasn't the one Trump ordered his mob to attack available? They hunted him down, but they didn't kill him.
      Vance rhymes with Pence
      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
        Using facts is unfair
        ​

Vance rhymes with Pence
        And only has to change 2 letters on signs and stickers!

Comment

• Same is true for the word penis.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
            Same is true for the word penis.
            I suspect the VP candidate with the last name Penis has long since changed their name after a few disappointments at the polls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

More added to the national debt. From here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...harts-compare/

Click image for larger version  Name:	debt.png Views:	17 Size:	106.4 KB ID:	9473519

Of course the budget committee is hardly non partisan but I'm interested in the rebuttal if only with the assumption that if they can't refute the CRFB then it's safer to run with the findings. I'm undecided at this point. It's frustrating because I regard the level of debt and overall fiscal responsibility to be the most important issue for a US president. Partly because it easily becomes the most difficult to fix and partly because when it hits the fan it takes out everything else.
              Last edited by Geronimo; July 21, 2024, 10:49. Reason: I suppose compared to the committee it is 'non-partisan'

Comment

• The requests were issued over the past two years, before the attempted assassination of the former president at his July 13 rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

the secret service is a bunch of federal liars who lie on the federal dime
                they lie to congress
                they lie to the american people
                they are a junkie group of people
                no talent
                no skill
                and they don't really love america
                they don't have the capacity to love a country
                or anything

my only hope is that those people maximize responsibility

Comment

• american law enforcement is a very low quality of human being
                  completely stupid and illiterate
                  they aren't high school graduates
                  and feds are worse

Comment

• and good luck investigating the secret service
                    the fbi is a childlike organization with childlike humans who tell very childlike lies

the fbi should also maximize responsibility
                    traitors on duty telling lies
                    that's who they are

Comment

• the whole bunch of them is a barrel full of wasted blood and treasure

cut their pay!

Comment

• federal law enforcement salaries should be sliced in half overnight

wave a pen and save the nation

Comment

• Biden drops out, endorses Harris.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• (Speaker of the Hoouse) Johnson declares that if Biden is unfit to run, he is unfit to serve and should resign immediately.

...I can see all kinds of Republican strategists wishing he hadn't said that.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                              Main question at the moment appears to be: by how much of a landslide will Trump win by...?

The inhabitants of USA!USA!USA!Land never fail to deliver...
                              I take that back - Biden showing he's not completely lost his marbles after all!

The Dems are back in the game - the question remains: Can they still **** it up and are Americans in general still stupid enough to vote in Trump...?
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                (Speaker of the Hoouse) Johnson declares that if Biden is unfit to run, he is unfit to serve and should resign immediately.

...I can see all kinds of Republican strategists wishing he hadn't said that.
                                They're all saying it. It's clearly the strategy they settled on.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X