No announcement yet.

Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end of the day, we have a mentally unstable man, who was allowed to have weapons because DeSantis, Trump, and Republicans rolled back all firearms regulations, that's the entirety of the story.
    No shots fired. No line of site. Both mentally unstable men are uninjured.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• It's funny... Even though Harris has changed her positions on many subjects, the right still attempts to label her as a Marxist, denying the fact that she has changed her positions.
      On the other hand, this guy WAS for Trump originally... but since he went Anti Trump, they ignore that he was originally for Trump.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        It's funny... Even though Harris has changed her positions on many subjects, the right still attempts to label her as a Marxist, denying the fact that she has changed her positions.
        On the other hand, this guy WAS for Trump originally... but since he went Anti Trump, they ignore that he was originally for Trump.
        to be fair I'm not sure why it's relevant when a non public figure was a former Trump supporter. Did they attempt to shoot at people when they were a Trump supporter? Did they have power within the Trump campaign but they got fired creating motive? no. you can't use a "former" ideological status to somehow paint that ideology with any kind of guilt or explanation for things they later did in direct opposition to that ideology.

Comment

• That's my point... The far right are trying to paint Harris based on past positions that have SINCE CHANGED.
          Gee... people do change. And it is a FACT that he was a Trump supporter who changed his opinion later.
          And nobody here is trying to say that he was a Trump supporter when he did what he did. But it seems like THE FACT can't even be said, even if it's true.​ It does kind of point out that after seeing Trump in action, he changed his position.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X