Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump.

Ah new features here at poly. Nice. If the dems replace the puppet I will consider. But the first two on the list...... i am still voting Trump. Give me someone unknown.

I suppose you want the US to stop sending military assistance to Ukraine?

Comment

You never get everything you want. But the puppet offers nothing I want. Is Joe a nice guy? I am sure he is. Does Joe care about the average person? Sure let's say he does. Is he fit to be president... I think we all know now he is not. Is Trump a nice guy? Let's say no. Is Trump a moral leader? We all know he is not. Is Trump more fit for the job? Against the puppet yes. Again, replace the puppet with someone else I can consider. But with only these two to choose from I am going with Trump. So will enough other folks. Who is running the white house?? Can they not see this?? And the US will still support Ukraine no matter who wins. Please.

Comment

We will see who wins. Trump the puppet or someone else. I am out of here until it's decided. Anyway, the site looks good ming, nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
          I suppose you want the US to stop sending military assistance to Ukraine?
          Policy wise that is the biggest downside with Trump. I suspect there are enough people in Congress who do want to continue supporting Ukraine that it will get forced through even if Trump objects.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

High Court Has Ruled!!!
            Resounding: Maybe.

Presidents cannot be charged for carrying out their official duties, even if their actions may be illegal.
            But what is defined as an 'official duty'? This is kicked down to the lower courts to be determined on a case by case basis. It will probably be a few years until we know if The Donald will face justice.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Better than total immunity I guess but I don't trust any US president, let alone Trump, with such freedom, even if it is limited to ill-defined "official acts".

Comment

No reason other than it made me think of it. The monarch of England has immunity from the English law banning the setting off nuclear explosions except in wartime. Why the monarch would need that immunity, I have no idea.

An Act to enable effect to be given to certain provisions of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty adopted in New York on 10th September 1996 and the Protocol to that Treaty; and for connected purposes.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  King Andrew I might need immunity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	immune.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	9472378
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

It's time Arnie uses the sword of democracy
                  Blah

Comment

So, IIRC Trump and his son-in-law were very well received when touring the Middle East (and Israel). Kushner was even a special envoy for a while. Why doesn't Biden use his new power to send the entire Trump clan to Gaza as special envoys? I'm sure Hamas would be glad to have the Trumps and Kushners as their guests.

Comment

America today...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	merka.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	9472554

Comment

Anyone know if Trump accepted Biden's offer to be his vice president? Bold move on Biden's part.
                        Does Bulgaria still make umbrellas?

Comment

I think Trump will move from the White House to Trump Tower Moscow aka the Kremlin.

Or maybe he will nuke Moscow to show how the Russia link was invented by the Dems and that he's tougher than Biden, who didn't nuke something (except his debate).
                          Blah

Comment

Apparently, shots fired at Trump rally.
                            Secret Service agents shot dead the alleged gunman as Trump, who has minor injuries, was hauled off stage in Pennsylvania.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X