No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links again (not all, just two easily found ones)
    Mr. Shokin had been criticized for turning a blind eye to corruption, but political observers said he played an important role in balancing competing interests.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I cant access the NYT, the 2nd link to the Irish Times is from the spring of '16 after Shokin was fired. Biden bribed Ukraine to fire him in the winter of '15-16 and that article cites the EU and so-called Ukrainian reformers getting western money supporting his dismissal.

from USAToday

"Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

Joe Biden headed the list followed by an assortment of people working for Joe Biden or his friends... including Daria Kaleniuk

These reformers have been on our payroll for a decade or more and Shokin was fired for investigating our corruption, Joe's corruption.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you seriously believe that the Vice President of the U.S., in office, "bribed Ukraine"?

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          Bribed... extorted... Trump used aid to try and get an investigation (it failed) and Biden used aid to fire the man investigating Burisma. Ofc Democrats made a big point of telling us Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma and thats why Biden wanted him fired.
          Last edited by Berzerker; August 2, 2023, 18:47.

• Do you even read our posts?
        Or are you brain-dead set on Sleepy Joe Biden Bad?
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          How else would I know the day's narrative? Convince us you read mine.

• Burisma was told they needed to get these investigations out of the way to raise capital in the US. How did they do it? They paid Biden to accuse the prosecutor of corruption and replaced him with someone who would get the investigations out of the way. So naturally Democrats told us Shokin was fired for refusing to investigate Burisma. Trump wanted that investigated so they impeached him after they wanted Ukraine to investigate Trump. The Dems are a bottomless pit of deceit, hypocrisy and projection.

Comment

• Stacey Plaskett (D-delegate Virgin Islands) took big money from Jeffrey Epstein after his sex conviction. Apparently he was somewhat of a king down there.

Stacey recently made a name for herself smearing journalists who exposed the govt conspiracy to censor the internet. She even argued Matt Taibbi face perjury charges for something she dreamed up in her head.

Comment

• Speaking of perjury, on Feb 1 2020 Fauci was told by several scientists Covid likely came from a lab. Fauci gave them millions in grants and they changed their tune but they hid the monetary relationship when testifying to Congress.

Comment

• ​​​​​https://youtu.be/MBwyqmgXf4g

Orf did a video about the email chain between fauci and these scientists, they were in a panic about the lab leak

Comment

• the Biden WH had an internet meme censored

it showed Leonard DiCaprio in Once upon a time in Hollywood sitting in a chair pointing to the TV screen 10 years in the future as a lawyer's ad appears asking if you or a loved one got the Covid vaccine, you might be compensated

Comment

• And Trump losses yet another legal battle. And the supposed billionaire keeps hitting up the little people to pay his legal bills.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looks like Rand Paul has sent criminal referrals to Merrick Garland for Tony I-am-the-science Faustian, several charges of lying to Congress about Covid

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you realize how stupid it looks when you toss in mocking name-calling like that?
                      Or are you actively trying to be Poly's next-gen Kidicious?

• self biased
                      self biased commented
                      Editing a comment
                      trying? Feels like he's been pretty successful

• Berzerker
                      Berzerker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tony said he represents science, not me

• I feel stupid for ever trusting him, but Tony said disagreeing with him is an attack on science. If that shouldn't be mocked Tony not only killed millions of people he's achieved sacred cow status in the process.

Comment

• yes, the outrage is people mocking Tony Fauci

meanwhile

​​​​​​https://youtu.be/aJgFtuoj5qU

1 in 35 getting the Moderna booster had heart damage (mostly temporary?)

lesson: dont exercise after a shot, myocarditis risk increases further cardiac risk

this message was not brought to you by Moderna

I dont know if this is data on the original shots. I heard Moderna weakened their first shot and Pfizer was already at half the strength of the Moderna shot (I think).

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ah, the evidence-based world of "don't know the data source" with a dose of "I heard, I think"...

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The information I cited was lacking in the video... Why is that my fault? Yes, I think the Pfizer shot was 1/2 the strength of the Moderna shot. And you complain about mocking people?

• No... the outrage is people resorting to grade school insults just so they can feel like their master Trump.
                      But I guess since Trumps best supporters are the least educated, it shouldn't come as any surprise.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ming
                        Ming commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah... Trumps response killed tons of people... but I don't see you coming up with childish nick names for him.
                        And just because I despise Trump and all he stands for, that doesn't mean that his use of playground nick names is OK. He should act his age and show some respect to the office HE LOST.

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fauci was in charge of our response... and funding Covid gain of function research

The man accused dissenters of attacking science and you're upset when he's mocked for it. He killed millions and you blame Trump and insults are now beneath Apolyton.

that'll last long

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        condemns insults and calls people gullible and stupid...check

• 4 more indictments for Trump. Who is the 6th co-conspirator? My money is on Steve Bannon.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                      X