Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    Now that Ukraine has received F16s, do you think they will ask for bunker buster bombs?

JM
    Supposedly the kinzhals are all designed as bunker busters so I doubt it would be seen as any kind of "escalation"

Comment

• The Pentagon will likely filibuster the transfer of bunkerbusters unless no robuster solution can be found.
      "

Comment

Now that Ukraine has received F16s, do you think they will ask for bunker buster bombs?

JM
        They haven't received the jets yet. I am sure the next stuff will be munitions for the jets but it doesn't seem Russia will do much. There are good reasons for that.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Interesting word replacement happening there.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Interesting video

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• That could so easily be an advert for the next Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                Interesting video

Russia has already defeated any possible Ukrainian offensive:

Also in the article:

Ukraine’s defence minister, Oleksiy Reznikov, posted a message on Twitter on Sunday, quoting from the Depeche Mode song Enjoy the Silence. “Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm,” the tweet said.
                Probably doesn't want to admit that Ukraine will collapse in 3 days now.
                Blah

Comment

• It looks like APN has been busy - 2 videos in ten days
                  Well, he claims that Comical Ali has evolved into Comical Russia (and a couple of other funnies) here :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Is he a debuster?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I hope that the Ukrainian counteroffensive goes gangbusters.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

They haven't received the jets yet. I am sure the next stuff will be munitions for the jets but it doesn't seem Russia will do much. There are good reasons for that.

https://youtu.be/fWKGYnO0Jf4
                        I skipped ahead a few times and watched the last ~25 minutes. He insists Russia keeps backing down from red lines. Doesn't this war prove otherwise? The guy wants to escalate the war enough to get Russia to give up or something. I didn't watch it all so I dont know who will be the foot soldiers for this escalation or how he defines victory. Does it mean militarily taking Crimea and the Donbas? I think the people living there should decide their future, not the people attacking them for 8 years.

That would indeed be a strategic defeat for Russia, but it aint gonna happen. Russia will take more of the Donbas and perhaps Odesa and a land bridge eastward. When Ukraine's military runs low on bodies for the meat grinder Russia will take even more ground followed by regime change. No way will Putin let Nato stay in control to continue proxy wars.

Comment

Is he a debuster?

JM
                          If you are curious, you can find him here.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• BlackCat
                            BlackCat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Another curiosity - why the heck are your comment raised, black, another font size and hidden

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I think the people living there should decide their future, not the people attacking them for 8 years.
                          Ah, so you agree that the ukrainians should have the right to return to Ukraine instead of being occupied by russian forces.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I think the people living there should decide their future, not the people attacking them for 8 years.
                            So by this definition you would have supported the Confederacy in the US Civil war?

What does sovereignty mean to you? Do borders matter?

Is their a purpose to any international rules?

What exactly does your thought process mean?

Do you support Taiwan unilaterally declaring independence?

What about Quebec?

Where exactly do you draw a line?

Or, do you?
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Ah, so you agree that the ukrainians should have the right to return to Ukraine instead of being occupied by russian forces.
                              They wont be returning to Ukraine, Kiev torched that bridge in 2014. But yes, if they wanted that it should be up to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X