Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
    "Anyhow it's better than to become a glass desert, thanks to your arrogance."

Yes. About that. Y'all don't need the US to accomplish this, you know?

"According to the Greenpeace Russia estimations, about 50 million of the country's population lives in the environmentally unfriendly conditions due to industrial pollution and uncontrolled garbage dumping."

"In Russia, the maximum concentration limits of pollutants have been relaxed gradually and, by this year, increased 660 times compared to 1999."

"Peshkov notes that the RPN's decision to relax environmental standards would leave 30 million people in distress for life."

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	631.2 KB ID:	9455984​(at least it's pretty)

https://www.fairplanet.org/editors-p...ntal-disaster/
    Keep faping on the sh!t of your inside lackeys

It is in USA where the infrastructure is living its old days and they is why your trains are out rails, bringing a ecological disaster, not in Russia, where infrastracture is brand new!
    You are SUKCKING DICKS OF THE TOXIC FLAMES and dare to bark something about us?!!!

And to your brainless knowledge, your picture is dated by 2020!!!

Comment

• Unlike this one from Ohio:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.php?type=thumbnail_580x000&url=1NO4GY_0koQz9Z600.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.5 KB ID:	9456106

Comment

• Nevada oil disaster;

Click image for larger version

Name:	shutterstock_1780841060.jpg.optimal.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	9456109

Comment

• Texas toxic train crush:

Name:	SplendoraTrainDerail-2.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	512.6 KB
ID:	9456112

Comment

• How do you like that Elon Musk?

Name:	1676459293_02.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	9456116
            Attached Files

Comment

• Your infrastructure is dying!
              Period!

Comment

• And you can keep your green peace which licking from your palm into the place where the Sun doesn't shine, on pair with imbecile Gretta.

Comment

• Russia is a healthy country with a beautiful nature, unlike your falling post-industrial American hell!

Comment

• "And frankly speaking, Judge, - they don't trust us at all!
                    And we have demonstrated to them, that we are not a serious partner"!

Did I get Colonel right?

This guy was a Trump adviser, iirc.

You know Americans, you have a talent to waste talents in beuracracy.
                    You waste professionals now.

That is a road to nowhere!
                    (we've been there).

Comment

• And at the same time people like McGreagor are not in your office, simply because he belongs to a different party.
                      Last edited by Serb; April 20, 2023, 03:23.

Comment

• When I put my team together for a task, I don't care, if they like me or do they hate me at all.
                        I just need the best.
                        Period!
                        As long as we are engaged in fulfilling the task, it is up to me to take the of the best to finish it!
                        If I fail - that is my fault. But in 95% of the cases I do not. I keep my team on a leash!

So, why your leadership can't act like this and doesn't pick the best in their team?
                        That is so simple and so obvious!​​
                        Last edited by Serb; April 20, 2023, 03:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                          An interesting talk about Putin and Russia

I didn't know Putin is working with the anti-war movement to raise political awareness in Russia
                          Blah

Comment

• Why can't you just pick professionals, instead women, black people, lesbians, transgenders, gays and so on?

Meritocracy always beats a ****ocracy you have!
                            If a black transgender​ is more professionl in his job - fine!
                            But it should be his merit, what makes his leader to pick him-up for his team, not a simple fact that he is black transgender.

That is such a simple thing for any leader!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

I didn't know Putin is working with the anti-war movement to raise political awareness in Russia
                              Man konnte meinen, du weist wenigstens etwas!

Comment

• Scheib nicht auf mein Gehirn!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X