No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, as far as I have figured out, then all the leaked material is a bit old and obsolete, so considering the war, it has no influence. The real headache is that someone in the US system apparently have had access to something and sent it out on some minecraft site - maybe US should strengthen their security a bit
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
      One has to wonder what understanding Putin had of the real state of his military before he invaded. Hopefully the "no limits" partnership with China will include sharing Russian corruption techniques.
      Perun has a couple of excellent videos on corruption and the culture of lying in the Russian military. Well wroth the listen IMO.

TLDW: In between a culture of corruption, vranyo, and the inherent tendency of authoritarian power structures to become disinformation networks as superiors get told what the subordinate thinks they want to hear, I think it is safe to say that Putin had no clue just how bad things were with the Russian military or how strong an opposition they were likely to face in Ukraine.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
        Meh, as far as I have figured out, then all the leaked material is a bit old and obsolete, so considering the war, it has no influence. The real headache is that someone in the US system apparently have had access to something and sent it out on some minecraft site - maybe US should strengthen their security a bit
        I think that's just a sophisticated CIA coverup story for the fact that they retrieved Putin's Laptop, and now know all his Steam achievements
        Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Putin keep losing playing Stalin on Prince level.

• JohnT
          JohnT commented
          Editing a comment
          "Our words are backed by nuclear weapons!"

"Yeah, but do they work?"

"..."

• A member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard is expected to be arrested soon in connection with the leaking of classifieds documents that have been posted online, according to a law enforcement source.

Yep, the leaked was a 21 year old air national guard member out of Massachusetts. Apparently, he will now have less time to play Minecraft.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• A 21 year old air natl guardsman? How did he get CIA documents camping out on a military base? Anyway, aside from the big story about the WH lying to us about their disastrous war and even under oath to Congress... The other big story is the NYT & Wapo might have hunted the leaker down and helped the FBI arrest him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            A 21 year old air natl guardsman? How did he get CIA documents camping out on a military base? Anyway, aside from the big story about the WH lying to us about their disastrous war and even under oath to Congress... The other big story is the NYT & Wapo might have hunted the leaker down and helped the FBI arrest him.
            Probably doing an active duty stint.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Interesting video, though, I think some russian made a brainfart when placing the main fuel tank on the BMP-1

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I'm seeing all sorts of claims about fatalities, one said 44k Russian and 23k Ukrainian dead but the leak shows 17k Russian and 71k Ukrainian. I keep hearing it's worse with a 1:7 Russian-Ukrainian ratio. I thought the numbers were much higher for both, over 100k at least. I have no reason to trust either side's claims but apparently the guy from the Wagner army said it's time to end the war. That sounds like Putin is looking for an off ramp too, but the documents also say we expect to keep the war going into 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Interesting video, though, I think some russian made a brainfart when placing the main fuel tank on the BMP-1

With 600 000 active troops, trained and supplied by the West for 7 years, in 2022 Ukranian army was indeed the best army in Europe, both in terms of military personel and the amount of hardware.
                  WHERE IS IT NOW?
                  Suking Russian coks?
                  With 257 thousand of Ukrainian soldiers KIA, compared to 18 thousand of the fallen Russian heroes?
                  It's 1 to 14 ratio in favor of Russians.

Keep eating your Western sh!t, dumb head!!!

But the fact is that Russians in 2022 have been outnumbered 1 to 4, but still managed to launch sucessful ofensives, which has leaded to 20% of Ukranian territory (a historical Russian lands, populated by Russians) to become the subjects of Russian Federation!
                  And it is written in our Constitution now (after a referendum in these lands).
                  Period!

The rest is your propaganda bullsh!t!
                  You can fap and wet dream about any sh!t you like and for how longer you like, but the sad truth is that WE WILL WIN THIS WAR!

And when we will win it - Vae victis!
                  (Including your pathetic country, which already sks balls a lot, wthout us making a single shot)​.

Imagine what would have happen with you, had we actually wanted to destroy you?

So, please, become sane for your own good.

Comment

• Comment

• Only a total imbecile and brainwashed by Western propaganda zombie could seriously believe that the poorest and the most corrupt failed state of Europe with a population of 30 millions with absolutely no economy, but with obsolete Western equipment could defeat Russia of 150 millions.

Just in a what fkn parallel universe are you living at?
                      Last edited by Serb; April 15, 2023, 17:00.

Comment

• And this is what you are - a totally brainwashed Western zombies!

Comment

• So, is Saturday afternoon your shift at the ****-posting factory?
                          Last edited by JohnT; April 15, 2023, 17:20.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Watch this sh!t now:

Comment

Working...
                              X