No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How one can be so dumb and instead of learn something, just repeating his propaganda mantras?

Comment

• imagine if the US really tried against Russia first, this would have been over last year. second, the world would now know Russia was no nuclear power. at least a real one nuclear power. third, China would never speak of Tawain again.

Comment

• You can't defeat raghead in Aghanistan, clowns!

Comment

• What war have you won in a real life instead of your movies?

Pathetic clowns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
            What war have you won in a real life instead of your movies?

Pathetic clowns!
            you should be thankful. russia would have been toast in 1942 ish if not for the US/West (US).

Comment

You can't defeat raghead in Aghanistan, clowns!
              the US didnt try. in fact... the US just got bored with the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Do you even realize that the attacker taking three KIA for every one defender KIA has been a pretty rock solid average from WW2 onward? This means Russia's war of aggression against Ukraine is falling right into the well known average.

But feel free to tell yourself whatever lies you need to cope.
                Did the Western attackers in Iraq or Afghanistan claim this 3:1 attacker:defender ratio of KIA?

Comment

18K vs. 257K is average in your universe?
                  I might have originally expected that kind of ratio in Russia's favor. Russia had enormous advantages. However, like we've discussed before, now that we've seen Russia find it necessary to retreat from Kyiv, retreat from Kharkiv, retreat from Kherson, and take several months to seize Bhakmut as well as find much heavier Russian equipment losses than Ukraine on photograpic evidence sites like Oryx, it's hard to accept any numbers as plausible that give a ratio heavily in Russia's favor. How could Ukraine have pulled those successes off while bleeding heavier losses than the Russians?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Did the Western attackers in Iraq or Afghanistan claim this 3:1 attacker:defender ratio of KIA?
                    No because there was virtually no resistance to the initial invasion. They literally just fell apart and ran away.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

I might have originally expected that kind of ratio in Russia's favor. Russia had enormous advantages. However, like we've discussed before, now that we've seen Russia find it necessary to retreat from Kyiv, retreat from Kharkiv, retreat from Kherson, and take several months to seize Bhakmut as well as find much heavier Russian equipment losses than Ukraine on photograpic evidence sites like Oryx, it's hard to accept any numbers as plausible that give a ratio heavily in Russia's favor. How could Ukraine have pulled those successes off while bleeding heavier losses than the Russians?
                      I think it is clear to any impartial observer that Russia was completely unprepared for the operation they began. Clearly they have experienced extremely heavy losses in personnel and equipment. Since their population was not prepared for this possibility in advance, it is likely that they have resorted to outright lies to keep the populace from questioning Putin's strategy. Serb, being within the confines of the sphere of influence of State propaganda AND being a Patriot, easily consume and regurgitate these falsehoods with the certainty of truth. I suspect that Serb, also being fairly intelligent, does have his questions about what is going on but would never raise them with us.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

No because there was virtually no resistance to the initial invasion. They literally just fell apart and ran away.
                        Not to mention a pretty effective precision bombing campaign on the few legitimate military formations in place prior to troops moving in.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                          . I suspect that Serb, also being fairly intelligent, does have his questions about what is going on but would never raise them with us.
                          fairly intelligent.

he is dumb a a door knob

but yeah he does have his questions

Comment

• the poor f can't even pay vacatrions elsewhere than turkey

and yes he does have an idea of what the west is about

but he is frightned by it

so he becomes part of the dictatroship

let me say that again

part of the dictatorship

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

fairly intelligent.

he is dumb a a door knob
                              I yield to your superior knowledge!

Comment

• Maybe I'm more dumb

but I do know that serb wqants and is jealous of the west and is intimidated by it

I can write a who9le theseis on it

but he has chosen tofollow putin

there are far more braver souls than him

and I'm sad because I really liked him

Comment

Working...
                                X