No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that Kazakhstan won't recognize the results of the referendum.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
      I read that soldiers were going door to door to hand out and collect ballots in order to "maintain the security of the vote".
      There seems to be some individual discretion on how the ballot box teams of soldiers do their jobs as well. In some areas they have the residents mark "yes" or "no" on a ballot and hand it to the soldiers to be counted (no folding allowed) while in other other cases the team of ballot box soldiers handle all of the ballot writing on the ballots themselves according to answers received from the residents to their verbal interrogations.

Comment

I hope the Republicans here don't start taking lessons from them to create new Voting Laws in Red states.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's just drop the pretense when it comes to Republicans and voting.

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        I hope the Republicans here don't start taking lessons from them to create new Voting Laws in Red states.
        Ohhhh! What an idea! hehehe
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I think it's times like this that Putin would like to load an old save from February and try again.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
            I think it's times like this that Putin would like to load an old save from February and try again.

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That save file is probably corrupted tho
              Blah

Comment

I think it's time for UK, France, and the US to each transfer Zelensky their nuclear codes...
                Discuss.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Comment

You are a fkn suicide imbecile Sparky!

Really!!!

Comment

You have crossed the line with the North Pipes explosions.
                      That was an act of state terrorism and an act of war!

Now wait for a rethaliation and don't even dare to whine when it will happens!!!

A bunch of f*cking suicide idiots!

Comment

• PLATO
                        PLATO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Interestingly I agree. Two Russian warships and a submarine just happened to be the only warships in the vicinity. Surely their superior technology was able to locate the perpetrators?

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      You have crossed the line with the North Pipes explosions.
                      That was an act of state terrorism and an act of war!

Now wait for a rethaliation and don't even dare to whine when it will happens!!!

A bunch of f*cking suicide idiots!

That was very clearly you, dumbass.

Putin doesn't want anyone to get the idea that boffing him and retreating from Ukraine might mean reopening of gas exports and back to the usual corruption and graft, so he's putting a hard pause on the possibility (it seems that the elevated risks of very dangerous accidents that Russian oligarchs have had since February is no longer enough).
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

When are you heading to the Donbas Serb? Or did you manage to dodge the draft for now?
                        "

Comment

Either that, or Gazprom wants to default on the loans it took to build them because it can see that with Putin's stupid invasion, Europe will never buy enough gas in order for them to pay those back.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Looks like Lyman has been encircled.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X