Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPW View Post
    When are you heading to the Donbas Serb? Or did you manage to dodge the draft for now?
    I don't dodge a thing.

You, idiots think Russia has mobilised 300 000 to counter the 8th wave of mobilization of your Ukranian puppet - good for you!
    In fact you can multiply this number on 7.
    Now it is serious and it is over over for your Nazi puppet and for you too!

Comment

A cowardish clowns!

Comment

Europe is done already.Those fkn dumbass puppets has brought it on theirselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

I don't dodge a thing.

You, idiots think Russia has mobilised 300 000 to counter the 8th wave of mobilization of your Ukranian puppet - good for you!
          I'm sure the Ukrainian army is really afraid of mobilized criminals and old guys sent to the front with less than a week of training and rusting weapons. Terrified, even.

Why are you not volunteering? Don't you believe in what you've been ranting here for the past five years? You can't even complain about your age and health, we've seen people in worse state than you being drafted in Russia.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Now it's your turn America, since you are a terrorist state.
            Even at Cold war times you didn't dare to commite such terror acts.
            Now you will get a reply!
            A bunch of fkn crazy idiots!

Comment

Serb, I do have to say that I am very glad to see you. I was actually worried something might have happened to you and am thankful it had not.

Now...on to the debate!
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Now it's your turn Russia, since you are a terrorist state.
                Fixed it for you.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I don't dodge a thing.

Hopefully they mobilized those 300,000 to finally take a shot at NATO. Then we can finally get rid of the Bozo in the Kremlin and put the pipsqueak nation of Russia where they belong.

Before you freak out and yell at me...just ask yourself....Would you rather live under Chinese rules or Western rules? That is the choice you are heading for. You best hope its the West.

Comment

Now it's your turn America, since you are a terrorist state.
                    'America' doesn't post here, so you just sound more crazy than usual
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                      Serb, I do have to say that I am very glad to see you. I was actually worried something might have happened to you and am thankful it had not.

Now...on to the debate!
                      I just back from my two week vacation from St. Petersburg today, wich I spent with my 19 years old Red number Three.
                      That was my first time visit to the city and it's amazing!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	d8fa0496-6169-43bc-947e-687112a08257.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	9445122

Comment

She is amazing!

Comment

• Serb
                            Serb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know. But full of tatoos. And I don't like that.

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No tattoos in the picture though.

• Proteus_MST
                            Proteus_MST commented
                            Editing a comment
                            She definitely looks great

I just back from my two week vacation from St. Petersburg today, wich I spent with my 19 years old Red number Three.
                          That was my first time visit to the city and it's amazing!
                          I would love to visit St. Petersburg...maybe when times are different........ Glad you had a good time!

Comment

In the last days of Hitler's Germany, a lot of Germans (especially in the armed forces) knew what was coming, and did as much as possible to surrender to the western allies rather than the soviets, since they knew the former in general respected the rules of war while the soviets were routinely raping and murdering their way west.

It's not surprising at all that as Russia's power and ability to stomp on smaller nations decreased, these nations also continuously turned towards the west.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                              In the last days of Hitler's Germany, a lot of Germans (especially in the armed forces) knew what was coming, and did as much as possible to surrender to the western allies rather than the soviets, since they knew the former in general respected the rules of war while the soviets were routinely raping and murdering their way west.
                              To be fair, the Germans were just as brutal against the Soviets....
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• N35t0r
                                N35t0r commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I don't think that being on the same level as the Nazis is something to be proud about though
                            Working...
                            X