Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Fixed it for you.
    We didn't blow your pipes.

Yet!

You have stared this, not us!

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      In the last days of Hitler's Germany, a lot of Germans (especially in the armed forces) knew what was coming, and did as much as possible to surrender to the western allies rather than the soviets, since they knew the former in general respected the rules of war while the soviets were routinely raping and murdering their way west.

It's not surprising at all that as Russia's power and ability to stomp on smaller nations decreased, these nations also continuously turned towards the west.
      It seems that Russia holds their WWII victory in such high regard that they think they should keep fighting that way and keep treating occupied territory in the same way.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. Further proof that Putin has gone over the edge?
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Hopefully they mobilized those 300,000 to finally take a shot at NATO. Then we can finally get rid of the Bozo in the Kremlin and put the pipsqueak nation of Russia where they belong.

Before you freak out and yell at me...just ask yourself....Would you rather live under Chinese rules or Western rules? That is the choice you are heading for. You best hope its the West.
        You are a morons, really!!!

Russia always lives by its own rules only, idiots!

p.s. You will die.
        p.p.s. Unfortunatelly.

Comment

I would love to visit St. Petersburg...maybe when times are different........ Glad you had a good time!
          Yeah, same here. A great-great-great-great grandfather of mine was actually involved in building the city, he was among the French architects and engineers hired by Peter the Great.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

'America' doesn't post here, so you just sound more crazy than usual
            Could you remind me, who the f*ck might you be?

Comment

• N35t0r
              N35t0r commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely neither a country nor a continent.

Originally posted by Serb View Post

We didn't blow your pipes.

Yet!

You have stared this, not us!
            Then please explain how we did that when the only ships in the area were two Russian surface warships and one submarine. Did they collect evidence on who did it? They were certainly close enough. Perhaps they would share so the world will know the truth?

Until then...proximity indicates the most likely guilty party, wouldn't you say? Or do you favor an illogical and nonsensical choice?
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

To be fair, the Germans were just as brutal against the Soviets....
              Indeed. They were certainly the worst of the lot. BUT, one crime does not justify another........even in the name of fairness

Comment

You are a morons, really!!!

Russia always lives by its own rules only, idiots!

p.s. You will die.
                p.p.s. Unfortunatelly.
                Russia is fast creating a situation where it will not be able to live under its own rules. A poorly thought out war plan causing massive material loss and casualties for its military on one side and an economic crisis on the other. The military crisis facing the most effective defensive alliance on the planet and the economic crisis being taken advantage of by the second largest and fastest growing economy in the world on the other. Russia's choices are clearly becoming more limited by the day. It is easy to see on the outside looking in, but I do imagine it would be much harder to see it from the inside.
                Last edited by PLATO; September 29, 2022, 18:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                  Whom do you f*ck Ukraine have mobilized during all those eight waves of mobilization they have already had?

You? Who the fk have you seen in Russia, idiot?
                  And why five years? I am here for 22 years, teenager!
                  And the answer to your question is simple - because they don't need me, they take only reservists, preferably with a combat experience.
                  Because I don't remember if you were as unhinged an now earlier than fine years ago, and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                    Whom do you f*ck Ukraine have mobilized during all those eight waves of mobilization they have already had?

Newly Western trained fighters who are kicking Russia's A$$ in East Ukraine. Who is your uber biased media telling you they are? Farmers? Wouldn't that be worse? Having your "professional" army getting its A$$ kicked by Farmers? That's really what you are saying?

And the answer to your question is simple - because they don't need me, they take only reservists, preferably with a combat experience
                    So your media is still lying to you about this too? You do know that your government has already admitted that this is not the case, right? They say there have been "many errors". They are either liars or incompetent? Which one would you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

To be fair, the Germans were just as brutal against the Soviets....
                      Oh, really?
                      Just as "as brutal as"?
                      Are you fkn nuts? The Nazis have killed 27 million of my people!
                      And the Soviets were never, never, NEVER as brutal, as Germans were on the Soviet territory!!!

Comment

Oh, really?
                        Just as "as brutal as"?
                        Are you fkn nuts? The Nazis have killed 27 million of my people!
                        And the Soviets were never, never, NEVER as brutal, as Germans were on the Soviet territory!!!
                        I have to agree with you here Serb. However, you cannot deny that the Red Army wasn't very brutal in its own way. Once again...one crime does not justify another. In today's context, what would you say the justification is for the brutality and war crimes Russia is committing in Ukraine?

Comment

Newly Western trained fighters who are kicking Russia's A$$ in East Ukraine. Who is your uber biased media telling you they are? Farmers? Wouldn't that be worse? Having your "professional" army getting its A$$ kicked by Farmers? That's really what you are saying?
                          No, they are saying we are at war with NATO now, not just Ukraine.
                          As for as$ kicking, it's our professional army, which controls 20% of Ukranian territory and utilizes your brainless Nazi puppets with ratio 1 to 10, not yours!

So your media is still lying to you about this too?
                          About what?
                          A tactical sucess?
                          You, Westerners, remind my and idiot who creams his pants when scoring a goal, while his team is losing 10-0.

You do know that your government has already admitted that this is not the case, right? They say there have been "many errors". They are either liars or incompetent? Which one would you say?
                          My government has made the same mistake as me, because we thought that Ukranian army is still the same as in 2014-2015. It is not. You have trained and supplied your "combat humster" well.
                          So, fkn what?
                          We will still win.

Comment

I have to agree with you here Serb. However, you cannot deny that the Red Army wasn't very brutal in its own way. Once again...one crime does not justify another. In today's context, what would you say the justification is for the brutality and war crimes Russia is committing in Ukraine?
                            You mean like the ones, when Ukranian soldiers are boiling the heads of the Russions POWs?

You are a victim of propaganda!

Your beloved Ukranians are fighing under the NAZI banners, idiot!
                            They are the blood and bone of the Nazis!

Comment

lol, you are not at war with NATO. You can tell because you still have an army.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X