No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? I went to the post and got the same thing. I could certainly like yours. Maybe because of his week off?
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• You know Serb... all these rantings of yours about how great Russia is and how feeble the west or Ukraine is are really laughable. The short story is this war or "special military operation" should have been completed in a week or a month at most. Every time you claim Ukrainian incompetence you are really just admitting to Russia's failure to defeat a vastly inferior opponent and by extension, how incompetent Russia actually is.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I gather it's largely the doing of the Embezzleocracy running/bleeding dry Russia.

Like, I expect the Russian soldier and Russian officer and so on aren't hopelessly incompetent. But armies run on their stomachs, and soldiers need ammo. And the food needs to not be wormy and the ammo has to work...
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Most of the Russian soldiers do not want to be there.

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
        You know Serb... all these rantings of yours about how great Russia is and how feeble the west or Ukraine is are really laughable. The short story is this war or "special military operation" should have been completed in a week or a month at most. Every time you claim Ukrainian incompetence you are really just admitting to Russia's failure to defeat a vastly inferior opponent and by extension, how incompetent Russia actually is.
        Of course Russians like Serb believe that NATO already deployed thousands of trainers and a huge fraction of NATO's weapons and other war materials into Ukraine along with 8 rounds of Ukrainian mobilizations that would supposedly outnumber the Russian expeditionary force involved in the special military operation 10 to 1.

They also believe that while no Russians had been deployed to Ukraine prior to Feb 2022, NATO mercenaries have been assisting the genocide of Russian speakers in Ukraine since 2014 but could not defeat the totally isolated Donbas separatists because of separatist courage and NATO/Nazi puppet incompetence. NATO was engaging in the genocide of Russian speakers in Ukraine because it exists only to defeat the Russian state and genociding Russian speakers in the Donbas is an efficient if cowardly way to accomplish this. Russians believe that the NATO/puppet Nazis responded to an enormous Russian buildup all around Ukraine by dramatically increasing shelling of civilians in separatist areas because that is what NATO doctrine advises when a hostile power sympathetic to the civilians establishes decisive force superiority in the area.

Russians believe that once the special operation began they continually destroyed all NATO/Nazi puppet forces at a casualty and material loss exchange of 10 to 1 in Russia's favor.

Russians only withdrew from the large Kiev region, the large Kharkiv region, and the large Kherson region because they did not expect to be outnumbered 10 to 1 and couldn't fight with maximum effectiveness (even while inflicting 10 to 1 losses on their enemies) because they were so careful to avoid civilian casualties while NATO/Nazi puppets continually shelled and targeted civilians to make Russia look bad. They also left Kherson because it was on the far side of a river which they were annexing both sides of and in such cases the prudent thing to do when you are inflicting 10 to 1 losses on your enemy is to abandon the beachhead in the territory you are annexing and regroup to the near side of the river so you can come back later and get to establish the beachhead from scratch.

So you see, Russia is actually winning they are just too humanitarian and devoted to their Ukrainian brothers to do so without a large mobilization and several regroupings to do so in a way that doesn't waste Ukrainian lives.
        Last edited by Geronimo; January 27, 2023, 23:36.

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Did writing that result in a sprained brain from all the mental gymnastics?

• Geronimo
          Geronimo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. I might need some pointers from Russians to safely attempt that again.

• This short Guardian bit explains how Russia sees the tanks issue. Incl. nice vid with an animated battle from Russian tv where Russia wins because Russian tanks are superior! Who'd have guessed.

Blah

Comment

• It's been a long time since Serb posted a map of Ukraine. I have no idea how the war is going.

Comment

• In ca. a month it will be a full year.

Serb had promised it would be over after three days. I don't remember anymore if he wanted to nuke everyone before or afterwards.

Blah

Comment

• Well the whole tank thing with Germany was so much fun, it looks like we now get to do it again with warplanes:

The request for the jets comes just days after Germany committed to supplying Leopard 2 tanks.

"No planes for you!"
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• getting the nazis back to war

Comment

• good luck trying to convince people to be with them

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    getting the nazis back to war
                    Nazis? really? Germans exporting arms could be a step toward "getting the nazis back to war"? Even weapons to a country invaded by an authoritarian state?

Comment

• They killed lots of people.
                      we remember

we don't care how you percieve them

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        They killed lots of people.
                        we remember

we don't care how you percieve them
                        25 Million German dead during WW II probably culled most of them, don't you think?
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• what does culled mean?

and did you just justify the murder of my great grand uncles?

Comment

• Did yo ujust justify the murder of 8 million jews by the nazi germans and of millions of european s defending their families and homes?

Comment

Working...
                            X