Comment

• @ your messages
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Oh, great, a typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
            Ukraine had thousands of tanks at February 2022, then you gave them thousands more.
            They are all destroyed now, that's why Zelensky is begging for more.
            And you, idiots, seriously talking about a dozens or hundreds Western tanks as a "wonder weapon"?
            Wake-up, ​​​​​​​
            The old tanks we've seen Russia deploying leaves observers suspecting Russia has somehow found itself scraping the bottom of the tank barrel. Perhaps a few tanks would make a much larger difference now?

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• T-14 are all ready there:

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

The old tanks we've seen Russia deploying leaves observers suspecting Russia has somehow found itself scraping the bottom of the tank barrel. Perhaps a few tanks would make a much larger difference now?
                  What difference?

You have pumped-up Ukraine with all kind of weapons, including tanks, to let them attack Donbass at January 2022.

Then we came and scorched your thousands of tanks, then you gave them more, then wescorched them too.
                  Now you talk about 300 tanks at best.

Are you (the West) THAT IDIOTS?

They had THOUSAND of tanks, now begging for 14 Leopards.

You are insane, really!

Comment

• Our military plants are working in 3 shifts 365/365 since 2008, morons!

Comment

• You are the predator and a bloodsucking parasite and we will squash you!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	100500.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	396.0 KB
ID:	9450560
                      Serb likes Rammstein so much he put them on his bookmarks bar

Also all those tabs are eating away your CPU and PC memory.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Welp, he's banned. Oh well.

I'll just be over there.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

It's good to see that you consider Byzantium as the Roman Empire, but my point was that you Western upstart have already tried to kil us many times, but failed.

The collective West have a tradition once in a century get together to be ass raped at the end of the day by Russia.

You (USA) as the new leader of this collective West is nothing new and nothing special.
                          You will be ass raped at the end of the day, as well.
                          When did Russia, ever, even once, "ass rape" any variation of "the collective West"? Napoleon? Where Moscow got ass raped and burned to the ground?

in general, every time any variation of. "the collective West" set its sites on Russia. the butt hurt experienced by Russia was epic until general winter, general mud and distance made Russia's tormentors give up or get reamed by other western non participants attacking Russia's tormentors...or until Russia cried uncle and signed over a concession of defeat to Russia's vanquishers.

Comment

T-14 are all ready there:

You mean the 14 half ready prototypes of the T-14 you have?
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

True.

No matter how I swear, that is just emotions. Poly is a place of my friends.
                              Mods why does the site pop up a warning that "you cannot give reputation to this user" when we try to like Serbs posts?

Comment

Working...
                              X