Are you getting a Covid Vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pfizer is what the V.A. is giving.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• My wife and daughter both had the Pfizer. I had the J&J (aka Janssen) single-shot. No notable side effects for any of us. Like Sloww, all I had was the expected lingering pain in my arm, which lasted less than 24 hours.

Just do it!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I had the Oxford AZ, 1st shot only at this point. A sore arm, about 12 hour after the shot and a headache. Went to bed and felt fine in the morning.

I did have a brief bout of demonic possession about a week later... probably not related to the vaccine though.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Yeah old people don't get any reaction because their immune systems suck.
          "

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            I did have a brief bout of demonic possession about a week later... probably not related to the vaccine though.
            I'll ask Kid if this would justify a witch hunt.

Blah

Comment

• Duke U is working on a pancovid vaccine shot, it will offer better protection against the variants out there and might help with related bugs we haven't seen yet

Comment

• Good deal. I don't do flu shots and this Covid crap ain't going to be ongoing for me.
                Unlike EPW's shriveled old ass, I don't get sick with run of the mill pusscake illness.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey! COVID-19 is serious.
                  One of the survivors is so badly brain damaged he's convinced he won an election he lost by over 7 million votes!

• Good one!

Comment

• 96% Of People Develop Covid Antibodies After Just One Shot Of Pfizer Or AstraZeneca Vaccine, U.K. Study Finds

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...k-study-finds/

Comment

• While the number of Covid-19 deaths in America is now over 600,000 (more than the population of Wyoming), we do seem to be headed in the right direction.

-As of yesterday, more than 48% of the population has gotten at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine.
                    -In 19 states, more than half the population is fully vaccinated.
                    -This week, for the first time since March of last year, the seven-day average of Covid-19 deaths is below 500.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      People are funny. If in fact, Wyoming had been wiped out by COVID-19, but everyone else was OK, the reaction would have been stronger than having the same number of people killed, but spread out more evenly.

• Proteus_MST
                      Proteus_MST commented
                      Editing a comment
                      People also didn`t care that on average between Januery and February in the USA EVERY DAY more people died from CoViD-19, than were killed in 9/11.
                      Would it be terrorist attacks that would cause those deaths, the USA already would be at war with every state that harbors those terrorists

• N35t0r
                      N35t0r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Counterpoint: the US is already at war with itself, is just that there is still some politeness left.

• i was thinking about getting POLYPS

(sic)

Comment

• My children got their first dose on Monday.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Meanwhile it has come to light that Dr. Fauci is using email. #OMGFauciGate.
                        Blah

Comment

• I got my vaccination on Thursday. We are the Bill Gates Collective. Resistance is Futile.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I had my second shot last Thursday (Moderna). Canadian medical experts are saying that you will probably have better results if you mix the 2 types of vaccines, in separate doses.

With Moderna, I had an amazingly sore shoulder/arm for about 36 hours, and had chills/night sweats the first night. So the immune response was excellent.

Is anyone here still not vaccinated?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• ricketyclik
                              ricketyclik commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm still waiting, as are the majority of Australians. We have the lowest rate in the OECD. Mainly due to undersupply.

• Proteus_MST
                              Proteus_MST commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Still not vaccinated as well ... but due to the improving vaccination situation in germany, I think that I might get my first shot this month

• N35t0r
                              N35t0r commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I went from nothing to getting offers through my land, my hausartz and my job all on the same week. I'm guessing they are sending batches around.
                          Working...
                          X