• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you getting a Covid Vaccine?

Yes
    90.63%
    No
    9.38%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

What for?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

When I can, so maybe in two months.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        What for?
        Darwin at work...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Read this.. It's the rudest thing that I've ever heard and I've been coming here for over 20 years. I went to high school with this guy.

Brian: You won't be ever to come visit..because of taking the vaccine.

Me: Ok Brian

Brian:
          My oncolsogist said I have to stay away from people that have taken the shot

Me: Odd., since it's my liver doctor telling me to take it. Are you going to become a hermit, since you'll have no way of knowing who took it?

Brian: I know who's talking it..maybe I'll see you in the life after
          You're liver doc ,mabe should see this video
          You may get 6 months before death..
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

My grandparents are all hesitant (at least as of a month ago). I am not entirely sure why, maybe a concern about side effects (I have tried to post on FB about Johnson & Johnson having lower chance of side effects than Pfizer, which seems to be the case, maybe I need to talk to them again... ). My mother and step-father are already vaccinated, as are a lot of my extended family (many are very Republican, but maybe not Qanon?).

I haven't heard of anyone being anti-those vaccinated though. That seems pretty extreme.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Darwin at work...
              I'm still alive though. I even have an offspring.

Comment

I hope you stay that way...

Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                  My grandparents are all hesitant (at least as of a month ago). I am not entirely sure why, maybe a concern about side effects (I have tried to post on FB about Johnson & Johnson having lower chance of side effects than Pfizer, which seems to be the case, maybe I need to talk to them again... ). My mother and step-father are already vaccinated, as are a lot of my extended family (many are very Republican, but maybe not Qanon?).

I haven't heard of anyone being anti-those vaccinated though. That seems pretty extreme.

JM
                  My mother is too. I don't tell her not to take it. Actually I would take it if I were over 70.

I think it's that the government can't be trusted, because they are a bunch of creepy crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    I hope you stay that way...
                    You too

Comment

Eventually, so I voted yes. In spite of my age and weight I'm not at high risk so there's plenty of people ahead me. I've never had much of a problem with colds and flu so I might have that Neandertal gene. I get plenty of vita D too. I'll wait to see which vaccine does the best, Astrazeneca is causing a clotting problem for some people and I dont need help with that.

Comment

Mine will be either Maderna or Phizer at V.A.

Comment

right now the J&J 1 shot was probably what I'd take if its available, but I still might decide to forego it. Maybe all the drugs I did in my yute made my sinuses inhospitable for bugs. I could have already gotten it, the guy I ride with golfing says he thinks he got it in Dec of 2019.

Comment

The thing is, I don't care if someone gets the vaccine or not; my hard on was over the absolute rudeness of this friend.
                            He should know me well enough to know that's not the way to convince me.

Comment

What a jerk, Slowwy.

Comment

Working...
                              X