Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is up with the anti-government group in Michigan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No he isn't. I just listened to him on Maria Bartaroma. Biden could never answer questions like that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      No he isn't. I just listened to him on Maria Bartaroma. Biden could never answer questions like that.
      Fake news - trump has never been interviewed by Maria Bartaroma.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

I'm pretty sure that you are watching pretty weird youtubes - that one you linked to was pretty sick - I had to clean both my eyes, screen and computer to gain sanity.

Fact is that a nutcase attacked a protection guy. The agressor started with hand attacks and escalated to serious pepper spraying on the defender before that guy decided his life was endangered and took a shot against the criminal.
        No, the Antifa loving unlicensed security attacked the demonstrator by attempting to grab his property without permission as well as shoving the victim. The victim respond to those attacks by slapping him and then retreating backwards. The aggressor then advanced forward and murdered him by shooting the victim in the face.

You should read the female reporter’s take on the sequence of events as she was there as an eye witness. You will notice her statement to police was what I am pretty much tell you here.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• that would definitely complicate the matter if the shooter was trying to grab his mace canister without justification

Comment

• That's what the confrontation was. The shooter was trying to disarm him.

Comment

• Uncensored video from reporter:

Graphic content warning: A video clip shot by a 9NEWS producer shows the moments preceding the shooting of Lee Keltner during dueling rallies in Denver.Anoth...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                That's what the confrontation was. The shooter was trying to disarm him.
                Doesn't look like it in photos. There is a gap though.

Earliest photo has shooter's left hand at sprayers right chest while mace is at sprayers right hip. In following photos shooter's hands are stationary or moving back until they are out of reach.

Previous photo has sprayer pointing mace at reporter. Video shows reporter fell back 3 or more steps as sprayer advanced and verbally threatened.

Comment

• Remember that mace is considered a non-lethal chemical weapon and for larger canisters, in many states, you have to have a conceal weapon permit (or a license) to carry it. It looks to me that that is large enough that it would require a permit in Florida, for example.

Your fists, or a skateboard, are also not considered lethal weapons. It can still be assault to use them. Kyle's self defense is that he feared for his life and shot and killed one guy due to being attacked with a skateboard (after shooting and killing another person).

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• That photo doesn't show that he wasn't trying to disarm him. That was the initial story, the way people were telling it. It might be false, but that's what people were saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Doesn't look like it in photos. There is a gap though.

Earliest photo has shooter's left hand at sprayers right chest while mace is at sprayers right hip. In following photos shooter's hands are stationary or moving back until they are out of reach.

Previous photo has sprayer pointing mace at reporter. Video shows reporter fell back 3 or more steps as sprayer advanced and verbally threatened.

I watched the video from a cell phone that I think is newly released.

The guy that gets shot threatened the reporter as you say. Then the "guard" gets into an altercation with him, gets slapped, and then shoots the guy.

So no, he isn't trying to disarm him. It would be better if he were. He's defending the reporter. I don't see any gun on the victim throughout the whole thing. I doubt if he had one, and it's totally unreasonable to think that he got shot because the "guard" thought he was going for a gun. He was clearly trying to defend the reporter from getting maced or whatever.

He should try to say it was a crime of passion, because there is no way this is self-defense. You can't shoot someone because they say they are going to f you up.

Comment

• You can see what appears to be sprayer's gun in left shoulder holster in some photos. Police recovered 2 guns at the scene. New video definitely wouldn't be useful for spotting the gun as it's from sprayer's left and back.

Comment

• I don't see anyone reaching for a gun watching it over and over again, but you think shooter saw him reaching for a gun and shoots him immediately? I don't think so.

Comment

• Ive never said the sprayer reached for his gun.

I have said it may very well have looked like it to the shooter. The shooter's defense will be he was hit in the face, sunglasses knocked off, looking into the sun while the sprayer is in shadows. So his eyes were adjusting in difficult lighting.

Sprayer's left hand goes to chest, right is swinging up and to the left. In shooters condition it may have looked like a draw, or that sprayer had already drawn.

We watching photis and video have not been hitvin the face, have dramatic change in lighting, shadows, or looking into the sun to deal with. So we can see what sprayer was doing clearly. Not to mention be able to go over it over and over again.

What a jury will find I don't know.

Comment

• We know what they should see, that no reasonable person would think they are going to be shot. Pulling a gun is not shooting, and there is not any reason to think he was pulling a gun anyway.

Comment

• I suppose if he actually pulled a gun it might be self-defense since he made the threat. But no way you can shoot until they actually pull the gun. You can't say their hand was going that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X