Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is up with the anti-government group in Michigan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

I don't have to say anything. Except that your criteria for becoming a certain type of person is unbelievably stupid. I can't resist saying that.
    No it isn't. Do you go around calling yourself Antifa and thinking people don't take you for someone that throws poop balloons at police? I'm not the stupid one.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You didn't say you oppose fascism so by your logic you are a right wing extremist ladyboy dead fish accordion [and everything else imaginable you haven't explicitly denied you are to everyone you've ever had a chance to communicate with]
      Because there is no such group as Antiantifa that is right-wing extremist. It would be weird if there were and I said I'm Antiantifa but I'm not a fascist.

Comment

• Antifa isn't a group either. It is an political stance held by a wide range of individuals and groups.

Comment

• No it isn't.

Comment

• I'm glad we agree it's not a group.

Comment

• Kind of funny, did you claim that the Denver shooter wasn't Antifa, or was that others?

Comment

• Other people in this thread describe him as not Antifa. The media reports that he's not Antifa. But Aeson thinks he's Antifa, not because he is an extremist, but because he is opposed to fascism.

Comment

• I think it was Mark Twain that said that if you don't lie you don't have to remember anything.

Comment

• ricketyclik
                    ricketyclik commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Our, as demonstrated by Trump, if you don't care you don't have to worry about lying.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Kind of funny, did you claim that the Denver shooter wasn't Antifa, or was that others?
                  I didn't comment on his affiliation with any groups or ideologies.

Comment

I didn't comment on his affiliation with any groups or ideologies.
                    I know but it would have been funny if you actually disagreed with the people that don't think he's Antifa, besides Dinner.

Comment

I think it was Mark Twain that said that if you don't lie you don't have to remember anything.
                      I understand you heeded Trump's call to develop herd mentality and so cannot conceive of personal responsibility or independent thought ...

I thankfully am still not infected.

Comment

• I hope your memory doesn't fail you next time.

Comment

I know but it would have been funny if you actually disagreed with the people that don't think he's Antifa, besides Dinner.
                          I don't know if he identifies as antifa or not, or is associated with groups or individuals who do. I would suspect he is anti fascist, and so could claim to be antifa. It doesn't matter to me. Being against fascism is still a good thing.

Just like he's male, American, and appears to be Caucasian ... so what? Those don't make you good or bad.

The pertinent derogatory categorization is "shot a person".

Comment

I don't know if he identifies as antifa or not, or is associated with groups or individuals who do. I would suspect he is anti fascist, and so could claim to be antifa. It doesn't matter to me. Being against fascism is still a good thing.

Just like he's male, American, and appears to be Caucasian ... so what? Those don't make you good or bad.

The pertinent derogatory categorization is "shot a person".
                            But it's your opinion that the media smeared him as a fascist and you don't seem to care.

Comment

But it's your opinion that the media smeared him as a fascist and you don't seem to care.
                              You're making even less sense than usual.

I haven't commented on the media's coverage of him outside the fact that some images and footage were (and perhaps still are) being withheld.

Comment

Working...
                              X