Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is up with the anti-government group in Michigan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, OJ Simpson was acquired. That doesn't mean that he isn't a murderer.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Just like Trump... just because the Senate didn't do it's duty and hold an actual trial, letting Trump off the hook, doesn't mean he didn't perform an impeachable offense.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There was a trial. Who can forget Adam Schiff and Company making fools out of your whole party.

Comment

Gee... I thought trials actually had witnesses... Who can forget that the Republicans didn't think they were needed
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Can't forget Schiff's Basement. Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Gee... I thought trials actually had witnesses... Who can forget that the Republicans didn't think they were needed
              Yeah, Schiff colluded with the witnesses in his basement.

Comment

Nobody can forget the spineless Republicans who didn't perform their constitutional duty by actually holding a real trial.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Obstruction of Congress is a joke. Shouldn't even have a trial. Yes, he "obstructed Congress." So what?

Comment

It was their DUTY to have a trial... the spineless Trump lap dogs didn't.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Biden said he was running for the Senate. That's the second time. But Nancy Pelosi keeps talking about Trump's mental health. She doesn't that for a reason, poison in the koolaid.

Comment

• Trump has made FAR more gaffs...
                        And Trump was also on mood altering drugs. And that's a fact.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Trump has made FAR more gaffs...
                          And Trump was also on mood altering drugs. And that's a fact.
                          Even on drugs Trump doesn't say he is running for the Senate over and over.

Comment

• Trump's behavior the past couple weeks is pretty alarming. Flip-flopping like never before. Even more erratic than usual.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Trump's behavior the past couple weeks is pretty alarming. Flip-flopping like never before. Even more erratic than usual.
                              It's called negotiating.

Comment

• He's just babbling a lot now... it's either the drugs or he is totally losing it.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X