Clear All

• For Thursday, November 19, 2020:

New US cases of Covid-19: 192,186 -- 7-day moving avg = 169,813/day
    New US deaths by Covid-19: 2,065 -- 7-day moving avg = 1,398/day

Current US totals from Worldometers.info:

Total US cases of Covid-19: 12,098,523
    Total US deaths by Covid-19: 258,698
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wrong thread
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Wrong thread
        Just like Trump... doesn't want to talk Covid because of the total failure of the Trump administration.
        People are dying, the disease is spreading, and all Trump can do is pout in the WH while watching TV and tweeting.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Donald Trump Jr. has just tested positive for COVID-19.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• And Ben Carson said he is better now.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              Donald Trump Jr. has just tested positive for COVID-19.
              I read Rudy's son has too.
              Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess the other parent won't let their kids play with the Trump and Giuliani boys.

• Clearly a hoax.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• While world leaders met on Saturday to discuss preparation efforts to contain and alleviate the coronavirus pandemic in the next few months, President Donald Trump appeared to be golfing.

L
                eaders from Germany, France, South Korea, and Argentina were scheduled to participate in the event. But noticeably absent was Trump, the leader of the country making up the largest share of confirmed coronavirus cases and deaths in the world.

Leaders met to "foster international cooperation and to find solutions that protect people's lives and livelihoods."

The G20 Summit is the main event on Trump's Saturday
                schedule, starting from 8 a.m. ET with no end time listed.

But during a meeting focused on coronavirus preparedness, White House pool reporters said Trump had arrived at one of his golf courses.
                Typical Trump... Golf is more important to him than saving American Lives.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ex-President Trump would have had nothing to contribute and been a noisy distraction. The world anxiously awaits President Biden.

• Ted Striker
                  Ted Striker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe he could send Ivanka and Jared and they can sit at the kids’ table

• Oh... and the USA had just under 200,000 NEW cases of COVID-19 (the completely harmless type), November 20. I really hope Kidiot and Dinner are doing their part and super spreading... I'm sure that's why I haven't seen any posts by them in the last few months!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• 50 million Americans expected to travel for Thanksgiving.

To put that in perspective, 5 million traveled out of Wuhan when the numbers were very small.

The USA has extremely high case numbers.

This is that "stomach just dropped" nauseous type of doom feeling.

Winning.

Stay home guys, use phone or video chat. There's zero excuse to have to be somewhere in person. Zoom is even offering free rooms over Thanksgiving.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump supporters don't think it's a big deal thanks to the hoax he's been pushing.
                    On the other hand, Darwin in action....
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Well if they get it they just need to inject bleach or put UV lamps into their throats then it will be gone in no time ... wasn't that what Trump basically suggested?

If Trump suggested it, it is supposed to work
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 22, 2020, 06:26.
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Dumbass Florida at it again. Just sell it already.

Where are all the conservatives complaining about paying for other people’s’ health care bills due to bad behavior?

UPDATE: The Wharf announced Sunday that it will shut down again after reopening for two days. It will remain closed until it is able to operate normally again. Original story follows: Closed for mo…

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• North Dakota has had .1% of its population die of COVID-19.. so far!
                          The state had the highest Covid-19 mortality rate in the world last week.

Comment

• Typical Republican screw up... Those Republican governors are totally incompetent
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X