No announcement yet.

In Other News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys... take your discussion to another thread or create a new one.
    This thread is for News stories only.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nasa says research shows the planet is greening and a study tried to separate the known factors to see how much each contributes, increasing CO2 was by far the biggest one causing a whopping 70% of the greening. At 9% was increasing Nitrogen and the rest was divided up between global warming, precipitation and a few more. The study used satellite imagery over the last few decades to estimate the amount of greening, roughly twice the size of the US.​

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
        Sub Named Titan Sinks Touring the Titanic

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/19/europ...ntl/index.html
        "

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	shipping news.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	9459344
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• BeBMan
            BeBMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Sad but true, also in regard to media attention

• Furbies are making a comeback.
          The announcement comes as the global toy industry faces a slowdown in demand.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• They look like robotic Gremlins
            Blah

Comment

• As for the submarine story, OceanGate sounds suspicious to begin with. Remember Watergate, Emailgate and Whatevergate! And Bill Gates!

Also Titan is a nono for such a tiny, somewhat banana-shaped sub. Should have used SubbyMcSubFace or something
              Blah

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Or "Inherently Weaker than a Sphere"

• marcia did it

Comment

• Experts say the flatbread depicted in the 2,000 year-old fresco may be a precursor to the Italian dish.

Blah

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And based on the scale, it appears to be 48” in diameter!

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Where did they get the pineapple chunks 2000 years ago?

• Video of gull swallowing a squirrel whole is totally normal and fine, say researchers
                A viral video of a herring gull swallowing an entire squirrel whole has many people shocked and horrified. But the people who study these birds say there's nothing to be alarmed about. 

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                    Video of gull swallowing a squirrel whole is totally normal and fine, say researchers
                    Not for the squirrel

Blah

Comment

• Squirrels have extremely sharp claws. What kept him from trying to dig his way out?
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                        Broken_Erika commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think the squirrel was already dead.

• PLATO
                        PLATO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Guess I should have actually watched the video

• ‘Gay furries’ group hacks agencies in US states attacking gender-affirming care

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can understand why conservative christians would hate gay furries... If they are having sex with male rabbit, they don't want to find out it was a human in disguise!

• From the link above:

A post to SiegedSec’s Telegram channel on Tuesday night announced that “MOAR DAMAGE MUST BE DONE!” and “Our next attack on the U.S government has arrived!”
                      Those guys could be polytubbies
                      Blah

Comment

Working...
                      X