No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, how could a batch of votes from a mostly African-American neighborhood come out 90% Biden?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Yes, how could a batch of votes from a mostly African-American neighborhood come out 90% Biden?
      iI's an ANOMALY
      FRAUD... we don't need any real proof, just an ANOMALY so it must be fraud
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Yes, how could a batch of votes from a mostly African-American neighborhood come out 90% Biden?
        The actual number is 96% for Biden. They are mail-in votes so they didn't come just from one neighborhood.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          If you go to line 8832 you can see a huge batch counted in WI. That's the point that Biden pulls ahead. It's one of the points they are talking about. It's a 168k batch so maybe rounding doesn't matter. I don't really know. I'm getting tired so maybe I'll look at it tomorrow.

Thanks for digging it up. Very interesting

• Dauphin
          Dauphin commented
          Editing a comment
          They are reportedly the absentee ballots from Milwaukee. The numbers in the data feed indicate Trump received between 13% and 17% of those votes. Big whoop. In the bounds of expectation.

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think they are just from Milwaukee because mail-in votes don't come in from just one place. The most suspicious thing is that it's so much more in favor of Biden than any of the other batches that are also in favor of Biden. The next batch most in favor of Biden is 57% in favor of Biden. And this batch coincides with batch bumps in the early morning hours at other counting centers in swing states that Biden won. All of the dumps put Biden over the top.

That said, all these numbers have to be checked obviously.

• It still isn't PROOF OF ANYTHING...
        So until you do actually find some proof, you got nothing.
        Thanks for playing.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ha-ha! Pence is part of the Deep State and/or CCP now.
          Originally posted by BBC
          US election: Legal bid to get Pence to overturn results rejected

The latest in a series of attempts by allies of President Donald Trump to overturn the November US election result has failed.

A Texas judge rejected the case, brought by Republican Louie Gohmert, seeking to stop Vice-President Mike Pence from certifying the final result.

Lawyers for Mr Pence had asked for the case to be thrown out on Thursday.

President-elect Joe Biden is due to take office on 20 January. Mr Trump is yet to concede.

Mr Gohmert, a Republican congressman, told Newsmax TV that he planned to appeal against the verdict.

Mr Trump's friends and colleagues in the Republican party have presented dozens of legal challenges to the November outcome which delivered a decisive win to Mr Biden.

His victory was announced after days of vote-counting that took longer than in recent years because of the huge number of postal ballots cast due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Mr Trump has made numerous unsubstantiated claims that Mr Biden's win, which saw the president-elect gain 306 electoral college votes to his rival's 232, was fraudulent.

A last-ditch attempt to overturn the result is overturned, days before the White House changes hands.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• But...what about the other 50(?)something lawsuits. Ooopsi.

And...the Kraken. Hrmpf.

The Supreme Court will...arrgh no.

Martial law?! Errm...only fridays.

Blah

Comment

• It is time for Trump to step in ... declare the US-Constitution for unconstitutional ... and be crowned as Kaiser of the holy US-Empire
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Georgia has 3 days, and Trump is telling his followers not to vote.

Is Erik Prince in the Pentagon yet?
                President Trump continued his assault on election integrity, baselessly claiming the presidential results and the Senate runoffs in Georgia were both invalid — which could complicate G.O.P. efforts to motivate voters.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• You guys really are clueless. Its incredible really that a large percentage of US citizens can be made into suckers. Soon to be unmade. Days, weeks, but no more than that.

Congrats to whomever ran this op, I had a higher opinion of the citizenry. I was wrong...
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                    Broken_Erika commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What flavor was the kool-aid?

• Hundreds of pages of this crap.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you block Kidiot, Lancer, and (sometimes) Dinner, you illuminate a lot of the crap.

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would have the opposite effect... parties dont typically expose their own corruption so we need partisan media to get a better picture. The last 4 years the Democrats and their media gave us Russiagate and it was "Faux" News that exposed them along with a small number of progressive independents who clued me in, like Glenn Greenwald, Aaron Mate and Jimmy Dore.

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Hundreds of pages of this crap.
                  Well, it is a thread about US politics.....
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Ted Cruz is getting ready to bite the legs off the Democrats:

This is how 99% of the world views the epic battle between the Trump Republicans (ironically, the Black Knight) and reality.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

True...totally pointless to actually argue.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yeah. Nevermind Dinner. This is nothing. Go back to sleep.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trump loses his presidential immunity in 18 days. You think the Trump campaign has been launching a bunch of 'important' lawsuits?

Just wait three weeks.

Comment

Working...
                          X