No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Trump is setting up his own lawyers for a big malpractice win.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Ted Striker
      Ted Striker commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be interesting...he's already distancing himself from Rudy also

• If he can make it so no lawyer will ever represent him, can he avoid prosecution on the basis of no legal representation means no fair trial means off Scot free?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• giblets
      giblets commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure an overworked public defender will still do it

• Nate Silver thinks the polls may have been thrown off by Democratic voters staying home and being more likely to be available to answer polls.

Comment

• More lawsuits! Just not the ones Trump wanted LOL

A donor has sued a pro-Trump group for $2.5 million over “empty promises” after he says it failed to prove voter fraud in the presidential election.

When the ship sinks, the rats all come out

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Eighteen days until the electoral college votes. I guess the Proud Boys are still standing by.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• And the existing lawsuits have no merit.
          A federal appeals court on Friday denied the Trump campaign's effort to revive a federal lawsuit challenging the election results in Pennsylvania, ruling "the claims have no merit."
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Recount in Wisconsin county demanded by Trump increases Biden's margin

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A recount in Wisconsin’s largest county demanded by Republican President Donald Trump’s election campaign ended Friday with Democratic President-elect Joe Biden gaining votes.

After the recount in Milwaukee County, Biden had a net gain of 132 votes, out of nearly 460,000 cast. Overall, Biden gained 257 votes to Trump’s 125.

Trump’s campaign had demanded recounts in two of Wisconsin’s most populous and Democratic-leaning counties, after losing Wisconsin to Biden by over 20,000 votes. The two recounts will cost the Trump campaign $3 million. Dane County is expected to finish its recount on Sunday.

Overall, Biden won the Nov. 3 U.S. presidential election with 306 Electoral College votes - many more than the 270 needed for victory - to Trump’s 232. Biden also leads by more than six million in the popular vote tally.

After the recount ended, Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson said: “The recount demonstrates what we already know: that elections in Milwaukee County are fair, transparent, accurate and secure.”

The Trump campaign is still expected to mount a legal challenge to the overall result in Wisconsin, but time is running out. The state is due to certify its presidential result on Tuesday.

Money well spent

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course, none of it was Trump’s. The question is, how much of it was Kid’s?

• But remember the Kraken...

How a lawsuit from an ex-Trump lawyer full of baseless voter fraud claims went viral.
            Blah

Comment

• You guys don't get the news I guess.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• We don't read the fake news from conspiracy theory websites.

Comment

• RIght, we read it in this thread.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Evidence of Voter Fraud!
                    Spoiler:
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I truly hope Republicans don't go along with this but this seems to be Trump's plan.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• giblets
                        giblets commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pls summarize so I don't have to watch half an hour of Tim Pool

• Never trust anyone who wears a hat at apartments to hide their bald.

Comment

• Why do you imbeciles so much love imbeciles?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Don't ask why we love you.

• Serb
                          Serb commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You've never loved us even considering that you own us your independence from GB.
                          And we are the imbeciles in only one thing - that we had let you grow.
                          We should have suffocating your menace at it's birth!
                          For the best of humanity!!!

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm Canadian, malchik.
                      Working...
                      X