Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Statistical evidence of fraud is corroborated by 4 eyewitness testimonies.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/sta...829681672?s=09
    Talk about falling for a hoax
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ballot shreading in GA.

https://twitter.com/WW_NEWS_/status/...490664448?s=09
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

And exactly what does that prove?
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The election isn't even over.

Comment

• Only in Trumpland is it not over. But you will believe any conspiracy theory that Trump throws out there.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If that's not a hoax video then it's evidence of fraud.

Comment

• It doesn't really show anything... pretty much like all of Trumps claim, lots of hype and no substance.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's a video of someone having the trash taken out...?

Comment

• In Trumpland, it's an incredible video PROVING fraud... to anybody that actually looks at it... It's what?
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It could be ballots, or not.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                        Ted Striker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Still waiting for those tax returns

• It could be Trump's tax returns.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• All these lawsuits being tossed is luring the Left into a false sense of security. Monday, Tuesday, the hammer falls. Enjoy your last moments of Trumped up enthusiasm for Biden!
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• It's a human wave of lawyers.

Comment

• Putin doesn’t recognize Biden lol. What a shock.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-u-s-president

Russia, accused by U.S. intelligence agencies of intervening in 2016 to help get Trump elected, has been wary of Biden, fearing an increase in sanctions pressure and clashes over human rights.

Putin described the Kremlin’s decision not to congratulate Biden as “a formality” with no ulterior motives. When asked if the move could damage U.S.-Russia relations, he said: “there’s nothing to damage, they’re already ruined.”
                            Last edited by Ted Striker; November 22, 2020, 20:11.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• President Donald Trump’s lawyers put out a statement on Sunday evening distancing themselves from fellow attorney Sidney Powell after she pushed absurd conspiracy theories claiming widespread voter fraud. For a legal team who has called themselves an “elite strike force” but whose actual results are most charitably described as blundering, Powell’s recent commentary apparently went a step too far, sparking a very public split.

On Saturday night, Powell went after Trump ally Governor Brian Kemp (R-GA) in an appearance on Newsmax TV, claiming she has evidence of voting machine fraud in the state while arguing Kemp is complicit.

Then on Sunday evening, the campaign released a statement to distance themselves and the Trump campaign from Powell, and for the first time declaring that she was not actually part of the campaign’s official legal team.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in a personal capacity,” Jenna Ellis, Senior Legal Adviser to the Trump campaign, and Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer, stated in the press release.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ted Striker
                                Ted Striker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Meal Team Six: Elite Fail, the Hunt for Rudy’s hair grease
                            Working...
                            X