No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US, with 5% of the world's population, has 20% of the coronavirus fatalities. Trump is a miserable failure.

Comment

• But Kid bought into the hoax that it would be gone by election day. Is there anything he doesn't fall for.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        Common sense?

• Proteus_MST
        Proteus_MST commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't buy Kid also into Trumps other claim that it would even be gone much earlier ...
        How was it?
        Trump in February said something like:
        And when the weather gets warm, just like magic, the virus will be gone

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
      The US, with 5% of the world's population, has 20% of the coronavirus fatalities. Trump is a miserable failure.
      I am willing to bet Communist China lied by orders of magnitude about how many died there. So your 20% figure is doubtful at best.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Even if you are correct (and you probably are that they lied, but who knows by how much) it doesn't change the fact that Trump totally failed.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Oh... you mean like the Hoax you fell for that the virus would be gone by election day
          I guess you felt like you had to come up with something.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Multiple voting machines were dumped on the side of the highway. Officials say they are outdated. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• "
              REVEALED: Dominion/Smartmatic ‘Noncompete’ Agreement Emerges Despite Claims Of Being ‘Fierce Competitors’DESPITE THE INSISTENCE BETWEEN DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS AND SMARTMATIC – TWO OF THE TECH FIRMS EMBROILED IN ELECTION GLITCH ALLEGATIONS – THAT THE PAIR ARE “FIERCE COMPETITORS,” COURT DOCUMENTS ANALYZED BY THE NATIONAL PULSE ACTUALLY REVEAL THE PAIR ACTUALLY HAVE A “NONCOMPETITION” AGREEMENT.

According to the summary of law firm Potter Anderson Corroon, in 2009, Dominion was a defendant in a 2009 suit against Smartmatic:
              “The license agreement contained a noncompetition provision, which, among other things, prohibited Smartmatic from “develop[ing], market[ing] or sell[ing] any Licensed Product in the United States.”

In other words, it would be illegal for the two firms to compete – a direct contradiction with the claims by the firms as well as by media organizations as allegations of fraud swirl.

As a follow-up lawsuit notes: “the agreement’s noncompetition provision prohibited the plaintiffs from selling the licensed products in the United States.”

This unearthed ruling discredits Dominion’s insistence it is a “fierce competitor ...."

Comment

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                Despite the insistence between Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic – two of the tech firms embroiled in election glitch allegations – that the pair are “fierce competitors,” court documents analyzed by The National Pulse actually reveal the pair actually have a “noncompetition” agreement. According to the summary of law firm Potter Anderson Corroon, in 2009, Dominion was a defendant in a 2009 suit against Smartmatic: “The license agreement contained a noncompetition provision, which, among other things, prohibited Smartmatic from “develop[ing], market[ing] or sell[ing] any Licensed Product in the United States.” In other words, it would be illegal for the two

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually, that's not what it means. This is a standard licensing agreement stating that the licensee (Smartmatic) is not allowed to use the technology licensed from Dominion to develop a competing product, nor to compete against Dominion directly with their own (licensed) product.

This is Business 101 stuff. Settle down.

• Revealed: Trump lost.
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Revealed: Trump lost.
                Stop getting hoaxed.

Comment

• Election workers that committed election fraud were on Zuckerberg's payroll.

The pieces are finally coming together, and they reveal a masterpiece of electoral larceny from Big Tech oligarchs, activists, and government officials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I guess you felt like you had to come up with something.
                    No need to "come up" with anything. You so TOTALLY Fell for the Trump hoax about it going away by Election Day.
                    You were posting all the supposed data to support the fake news that was being spoon fed to you.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What supposed data? I posted data. That's a prediction. Not a hoax.

• Statistical evidence of fraud is corroborated by 4 eyewitness testimonies.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/sta...829681672?s=09
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; November 22, 2020, 12:25.

Comment

• In Wisconsin, election workers had to wait until 7 a.m. Tuesday to begin most processing on nearly 2 million absentee and early vote ballots.

A surge in Wisconsin results overnight that largely favored Biden raised conservative ire, but it reflected the Democratic stronghold of Milwaukee reporting more than 169,000 absentee votes.
                      Early vote totals on Tuesday night in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin appeared to give President Donald Trump a comfortable edge over former Vice President Joe Biden.

Comment

• What Blue And Red ‘Shifts’ Looked Like In Every State

Election night 2020 was an election night like no other — and not just because the “night” ended up lasting four days. This election was also unique because of how Americans voted — a record number voted early, either in person or by mail. Because many states report absentee and Election Day ballots at different times, and absentee voters are disproportionately likely to be Democrats while Election Day voters are disproportionately likely to be Republicans, that made it tricky to follow the vote in real time. The candidate who led a given state on Tuesday night wasn’t always the one who eventually won it, leading many real-time observers to conclude the presidential race was closer than it actually was.

In some states like North Carolina and Ohio, that meant the initial vote totals included a disproportionate number of Biden votes relative to the final results; in others, like Michigan and Virginia, the initial totals included a disproportionate number of Trump votes. And in still others, Trump began to look stronger as more votes were counted on election night, but it became clear that Biden received more votes as the last few mail-in ballots were counted in the ensuing days.
                        Election night 2020 was an election night like no other — and not just because the “night” ended up lasting four days. This election was also unique because of …

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That article is 10 days old now. That's a lifetime. You're falling for another hoax.

• giblets
                          giblets commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The election is 19 days old now lmao

• Some of Trump’s fellow Republicans in Congress are now breaking ranks though many, including the most senior ones, have not.

Republican Senator Pat Toomey on Saturday said Brann’s ruling “exhausted all plausible legal options” for Trump in Pennsylvania, and he urged the president to “accept the outcome of the election.” Toomey also congratulated Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris and referred to them as “dedicated public servants.”

Liz Cheney, a member of the Republican leadership team in the House of Representatives, earlier called on Trump to immediately present evidence of widespread voter fraud or otherwise respect “the sanctity of our electoral process.”

Comment

Working...
                        X