Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No... it's just another opinion...
    The Trump administration’s own top cybersecurity official, election officials from both parties in all 50 states and international observers have affirmed that the Nov. 3 contest was secure and not hampered by widespread irregularities or fraud.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      No... it's just another opinion...
      The Trump administration’s own top cybersecurity official, election officials from both parties in all 50 states and international observers have affirmed that the Nov. 3 contest was secure and not hampered by widespread irregularities or fraud.
      Which is nothing but a bunch of liars. Trump will present evidence then what do you think is going to happen, a bunch of fake news liars are going to tell them that's not evidence?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Gee, Trump, the most lying president in modern history.
        And remember, it's not the fake media questioning Trumps BS evidence, it's judges.
        Again... The Trump administration’s own top cybersecurity official, election officials from both parties in all 50 states and international observers have affirmed that the Nov. 3 contest was secure and not hampered by widespread irregularities or fraud.
        All Trump has is some conspiracy math theories and opinions...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I don't know if it's that many people or not. Maybe it's more. But the election was not safe and secure. That's a lie. The system was designed for fraud, not for security. And there is mathematical evidence of fraud. You can check his math, or find someone else to. But if you think Biden’s lawyers can just go into the Supreme Court and say a bunch of people say the election was secure then you are in for the shock of your life.

Comment

• I'd like to thank my boy Rudy G for captaining this one up and being Trump's stooge / fall guy. It's better to have a dumbass in charge, makes them easier to defeat. Sort of like keeping Hitler alive to bring the Nazis to complete capitulation faster.

What a clown show LOL

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Williams College Professor Steven Miller, a Yale and Princeton trained math expert, said he analyzed Pennsylvania ballot data collected by former Trump campaign data chief Matt Braynard as well as 2,684 voter interviews conducted by a phone bank and found two concerning patterns. One involved possible votes that were not counted, the other ballots that appeared to be requested by someone other than a registered voter.

"I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801," Miller said in the sworn statement provided to Just the News.
              Why did they only interview registered Republicans?

Comment

• Lets say you have arbitrarily a hundred thou people in a district, but that district gives 200,000 votes to a candidate. A mathematician says that's a tad odd. I tend to agree. The difference between myself and one hell of a lot of Dems is, I agree no matter which candidate. Call me a sucker. Not these #s but supposedly there are places with more ballots than voters. Go figure.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That hasn't actually happened, Lancer. Debunked.

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                I'd like to thank my boy Rudy G for captaining this one up and being Trump's stooge / fall guy. It's better to have a dumbass in charge, makes them easier to defeat. Sort of like keeping Hitler alive to bring the Nazis to complete capitulation faster.

What a clown show LOL

Something about the look of the chick over his left shoulder gives me the creeps.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                  Ted Striker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HAHA I noticed her too

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                Lets say you have arbitrarily a hundred thou people in a district, but that district gives 200,000 votes to a candidate. A mathematician says that's a tad odd. I tend to agree. The difference between myself and one hell of a lot of Dems is, I agree no matter which candidate. Call me a sucker. Not these #s but supposedly there are places with more ballots than voters. Go figure.
                Great, can you name these places?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I don't know if it's that many people or not. Maybe it's more. But the election was not safe and secure. That's a lie. The system was designed for fraud, not for security. And there is mathematical evidence of fraud. You can check his math, or find someone else to. But if you think Biden’s lawyers can just go into the Supreme Court and say a bunch of people say the election was secure then you are in for the shock of your life.

Please point out ANYWHERE where I suggested or implied that Biden's Lawyers would go to the Supreme Court

Your claiming the elections were not safe and that's it's a lie they weren't is just an opinion.
                  They system was NOT DESIGNED for fraud. The fact that there hasn't EVER been any proof of massive election fraud or that mail in ballots lead to fraud sums it up. NO FACTS to support your claims.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Because it's up to the Democrats to prove fraud against themselves? There wasn't any. But if you want to spend time and money finding that out that's your dime.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

That sworn statement is hilarious. It effectively says “I studied data given to me by the Trump Campaign. I did no verification of its accuracy. This is my analysis of the data provided”.

I’ve worked on many expert witness statements. This is garbage in, garbage out analysis.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Kid, think on this. Odds before the election had Trump victory at 10%. Currently those odds are 15%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

That sworn statement is hilarious. It effectively says “I studied data given to me by the Trump Campaign. I did no verification of its accuracy. This is my analysis of the data provided”.

I’ve worked on many expert witness statements. This is garbage in, garbage out analysis.
                          There's no garbage in. You made that up. Nice conspiracy theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                            Kid, think on this. Odds before the election had Trump victory at 10%. Currently those odds are 15%.
                            I think they were down to 6% at one point. Did you put money down?

Comment

• Lancer
                              Lancer commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nah........
                          Working...
                          X