Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Right. You are an authoritarian federation with a centralized election system.
    Bullsh!t!
    We are a true Federation, because we have more than 150+ Peoples living in our Federation for centuries (the Native People of it) and all of them have preserved their unique culture and langue, unlike your country, where you have EXTERMINATED dozens of millions of the native inhabitants and put very few of the survivors into the reservations!

And as for our election system it is the most transparent in the World, because we have nothing to hide, unlike you!!!

Comment

• If they do an audit and don't get the result you want you'll say the audit was fraudulent.

Comment

• Why are we doing all these audits of states Biden won and not doing audits of the states that Trump won? Like North Carolina, Texas and Florida?

And obviously the assumption has to be that the election wasn't fraudulent, otherwise no election could ever take place (the audit the audit to prove it wasn't fraudulent, audit the audit of the audit to prove it wasn't fraudulent, and so on). Audits are reasonable, within a reasonable time window (which is almost closed), if reasonable. Like evidence of fraud (not accusations) or a narrow victory. It is possible to also do one if there is a large discrepancy between polls/votes or the like, but that isn't something we as society have agreed on (and would cause Texas, Florida, Montana, Maine, etc to be audited... which is probably not reasonable).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If you don't do an audit then you're a fraud.

Your whole f*cking Empire of Lies is a fraud from the beginning!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Bullsh!t!
            We are a true Federation, because we have more than 150+ Peoples living in our Federation for centuries (the Native People of it) and all of them have preserved their unique culture and langue, unlike your country, where you have EXTERMINATED dozens of millions of the native inhabitants and put very few of the survivors into the reservations!

And as for our election system it is the most transparent in the World, because we have nothing to hide, unlike you!!!
            I promise you that no one living on our reservations wants to move to Russia.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Serb
              Serb commented
              Editing a comment
              No reply? Truth hearts?

• I promise that the dozens of millions of Native Americans exterminated by you, would have preffered to live in Russia, instead of being the victims of genocide you have done.

Comment

• A bloody motherf*cking suckers!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                If they do an audit and don't get the result you want you'll say the audit was fraudulent.
                Enron should have tried this excuse.

Comment

• The Hitler himself have been inspired by your conquest of the Wild West, but failed!
                  Because he has faced Soviet people, not Native Americans!

But, you f*ckers never learn from the failures of him!

Comment

Three of those Presidents are a total disgrace.
                    The total disgrace is that this is the President and the type of "Freedumb" you support. Lancer, Slow, Dinner, .... care to comment?
                    A U.S. Department of Justice lawyer argued Monday that the United States can kill its own citizens without judicial review when litigation would reveal state secrets.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                      Why are we doing all these audits of states Biden won and not doing audits of the states that Trump won? Like North Carolina, Texas and Florida?

And obviously the assumption has to be that the election wasn't fraudulent, otherwise no election could ever take place (the audit the audit to prove it wasn't fraudulent, audit the audit of the audit to prove it wasn't fraudulent, and so on). Audits are reasonable, within a reasonable time window (which is almost closed), if reasonable. Like evidence of fraud (not accusations) or a narrow victory. It is possible to also do one if there is a large discrepancy between polls/votes or the like, but that isn't something we as society have agreed on (and would cause Texas, Florida, Montana, Maine, etc to be audited... which is probably not reasonable).

JM
                      Polls mean nothing. You do an audit when there is evidence of fraud, including circumstantial evidence.

Saying that an audit is reasonable misses the point, because audits aren't being done.

So if audits aren't being done when they should be done, and there is evidence of fraud then the election can not be certified. Certifying that would itself be fraud.

Comment

• There is literally no example of actual fraud in any of Trump's current efforts to overturn election results.

Some dude claiming he did some math is evidence of nothing. Well, it's evidence of Trump's intense degree of desperation.

This is clearly Trump attempting a coup against the legitimate, duly elected government and against the obvious, landslide will of the American voting public. As any patriot would agree.

WHY DO YOU HATE DEMOCRACY, KID?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          There is literally no example of actual fraud in any of Trump's current efforts to overturn election results.

Some dude claiming he did some math is evidence of nothing. Well, it's evidence of Trump's intense degree of desperation.

This is clearly Trump attempting a coup against the legitimate, duly elected government and against the obvious, landslide will of the American voting public. As any patriot would agree.

WHY DO YOU HATE DEMOCRACY, KID?
                          The people that refuse to do an audit talk about democracy

Comment

• The statistical evidence will be judged in court so .....

Comment

• I mean it's hilarious. People that respect democracy do audits to make sure elections are legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X