Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

hUmAn ErRoR Wow is there any story that you don't believe?

CF is engaged in pay to play. Everyone knows that. The fact that they donated to McConnell means nothing, but you just read that story.
    Gee, is there any alt right conspiracy theory that you won't believe and post about after only reading a headline
    And if donating to McConnell doesn't mean anything, then their contributions to other candidates means nothing as well.
    The whole story you posted was just that, a "STORY"
    But I'm sure you will continue to keep posting all the BS you find on the alt right fake news sites hoping something will eventually stick.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't call not believing people's excuses a conspiracy theory, especially when we are taking about Democrats.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ming would let the government do anything and as long as they said it's a mistake he would believe it.

Comment

• And this all coming from a guy who probably believes QAnon...
          Plus, typical Kid... Always "ALL DEMS are something or another"
          And never providing a shred of proof to back up any of his silly claims.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            And this all coming from a guy who probably believes QAnon...
            Plus, typical Kid... Always "ALL DEMS are something or another"
            And never providing a shred of proof to back up any of his silly claims.
            Wrong. I do not follow QAnon. You are making a silly claim with out any evidence.

Wrong, I do not make claims without evidence. Every sane person expects that if you vote for a criminal you probably didn't make an error when you switch votes to that criminal.

Comment

• Ted Striker
              Ted Striker commented
              Editing a comment
              You're actually following them, you just don't realize it. It doesn't matter if the story isn't directly from them or not, you're giving them a platform and blindly following their narrative without even bothering 30 seconds to fact check.

Wrong. I do not follow QAnon. You are making a silly claim with out any evidence.

Wrong, I do not make claims without evidence. Every sane person expects that if you vote for a criminal you probably didn't make an error when you switch votes to that criminal.
            Gee... you make silly claims about everybody else without evidence.
            So you TOTALLY DENY QAnon, unlike Trump who thinks they must be OK. So I guess he's the moron.
            And your last statement doesn't even make sense.
            Plus, it is yet to be proven he's a criminal. If it comes down to accusations, than Trump is just as much a criminal
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• QAnon is ok.

And no Trumo is not a criminal. There's a difference between someone like Trump and someone like Biden that is a traitor and a rapist.

Comment

• Ming is worried about silly people believing QAnon. I'm worried about organized crime running USA. That's the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake Boris View Post
                  The election is an obvious scam and Trump has won. While I suspect the posters remaining at Poly are mostly professional trolls, here's a summary in case someone real is reading this:

1) Benford analysis shows Trump has "natural" numbers, Biden doesn't
                  Benford's law doesn't apply here; not enough orders of magnitude are crossed by the vote counts.

2) 138k ballots found during the night in PA, 100% Biden (wtf)
                  This claim comes from a tweet from a single person looking at some data in the wee hours of election night, and he later realized he was mistaken.

3) WI had 5.5 sigma voter turnout
                  No it didn't.

The long wait for presidential election results has created a void where citizens are seeking information on how we got

4) Republican observers denied access to counting
                  The lawyers arguing Trump's case in court don't even make this claim. They've only argued that observers (R or D) weren't close enough to the counting, or that there weren't enough observers total, or that there were barriers preventing sufficient observing, etc. But when judges asks if there were Republican observers present, the lawyers respond in the affirmative.

5) Social media bat**** censoring
                  Elections aren't conducted via social media.

6) What the hell happened to you, fake boris? Weren't you a radical communist? DId you catch whatever Kid has?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• And your proof of that?

There are allegations against Trump as well...
                    But in Kidland, Allegations against Biden = Proof, while Allegations against Trump = Meaningless
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ming is worried about silly people believing QAnon. I'm worried about organized crime running USA. That's the difference.
                      WORRIED...
                      They are all just morons... no worry here.
                      And we already have an organized crime family running the USA... Trump and his clan of criminals
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        And your proof of that?

There are allegations against Trump as well...
                        But in Kidland, Allegations against Biden = Proof, while Allegations against Trump = Meaningless
                        Yes, I showed you proof. Stop denying it. And Trump is not a part of organized crime. Don't you think Mueller would have discovered any evidence to that effect? I don't know where you got that idea. Maybe you think it sounds good to just accuse Trump of whatever Biden is proven guilty of. Sorry, not working.

Comment

• Meanwhile CNN has projected Trump winner of Alaska. He's leading with over 15-16%, not sure if he sues for a recount.
                          Blah

Comment

Yes, I showed you proof. Stop denying it. And Trump is not a part of organized crime. Don't you think Mueller would have discovered any evidence to that effect? I don't know where you got that idea. Maybe you think it sounds good to just accuse Trump of whatever Biden is proven guilty of. Sorry, not working.
                            All you've shown are allegations. Nothing has been proved yet, no matter times you want to "claim" it.
                            Your OPINION that all the "evidence" is "proof" is NOTHING MORE THAN AN OPINION
                            No different then Trump.
                            Trump is under investigation... many members of his inner circle have been arrested AND convicted.
                            Sorry... not working
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So far there seems to be a lot of liars on Trump's side, liars in such a way that they are trying to subvert the election. It might be reasonable to do audits of every county in NC/Texas/etc that had significant shifts towards Trump which were not seen in the polls. After all, while it might be that the pandemic caused Democrats to reply to polls more often then Republicans or for the Democratic turnout operation to lose to the Republican one, or what have you... maybe it is just that there were liars trying to subvert the election in favor of Trump?

Seems more plausible (evidence being the poll/vote mismatch, which isn't explained by a single simple explanation like in 2016 and is significantly larger than 2016) then what proven liar after liar claims (and it seems that more liars are easy? to find).

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X