Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are welcome to your opinion...
    But, the 25 women who have claimed that Trump is one (and those that believe them) are welcome to their opinions as well
    And let's not forget
    "Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab ‘em by the *****. You can do anything."

No bait at all...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• One of the people that has a different opinion is Kamala Harris, who is the running mate of Creepy Joe Biden, who refuses to release documents that prove that he's a rapist.

sOmE pEoPlE dIsAgReE
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Hi I'm Uncle Sparky. Fortunately, the US Canada border will remained closed for a little over a month. After that, only two more extensions of border closing until Trump is gone.

Now, I am declaring here and now, that I will be putting on a red shirt. RED SHIRT!!! Why not blue? What have I got against white shirts? AND WHY WON'T I PUT ON A GREEN DRESS???

I will be meeting a white male friend for coffee. Not a Latina for a beer!!!!! Why am I so obviously bigoted?

Why are Americans so amazingly STUPID?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• About Mike Pence - "During the 1990 campaign, Pence ran a television advertisement in which an actor, dressed in a robe and headdress and speaking in a thick Middle Eastern accent, thanked his opponent, Sharp, for doing nothing to wean the United States off imported oil as chairman of a House subcommittee on energy and power. In response to criticism, Pence's campaign responded that the advertisement was not about Arabs; rather, it concerned Sharp's lack of leadership."

If I really want a challenge, I might be able to find something Trump has said to suggest he might be a bigot. Since he has been spewing garbage non-stop for decades, I'll let someone else.

The GOP, and their filthy supporters, will make any positive into a negative. Now, If you Trumpsters will just get back to wallowing in hospital waste and spreading the plague like good idiots, I'm sure you'll find plenty of non-whites to hate in the next administration...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            One of the people that has a different opinion is Kamala Harris, who is the running mate of Creepy Joe Biden, who refuses to release documents that prove that he's a rapist.

sOmE pEoPlE dIsAgReE

And now it's "Creepy Joe"

And trying to give somebody crap for not releasing some supposed documents...
            Even funnier, considering your lord and master still refuses to release his tax information even though he once said he would. I wonder what kind of Trump lies they would expose
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

You are welcome to your opinion about about the differences between the passed Proposition 209 and the new Proposition 16. The Democrats supporting the bill are simply bowing to the will of the Supreme Court which has it's own ruling on the matter which provides protection from discrimination.

NO, the Democrats aren't the racist ones here... It's Trump who is supporting racist candidates and racists policies like attempting to remove the fair housing laws.

As far as

I'm not racist... and I don't hate white people. But I do get tired of listening to white privileged males talk about how they are getting screwed by the liberal left.
              It's time to realize that white privileged males have had ALL THE ADVANTAGES, and it's about time the courts are starting to level the playing field.
              No, I do not buy that op-Ed because California Democrats want to turn the entire state and local government system into a racial spoils system. They want to get rid of equality before the law and such basic principles have nothing to do with mythical “privilege” (which does not exist) and only racists would claim that absolutely every member of a race is privileged while absolutely every member of a different race is automatically not “privileged”. That is simply a racist lie which you seem to have bought hook, line, and sinker. Especially since you now seek to lie and smear people based solely upon their race.

You used to be much more grounded than this, Ming.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                There was never 'equality before the law' in the US system. It was drafted as laws for white male landowners, period. almost 240 years later, it still favors rich white males. About time those laws were changed. And if you need to go down a notch, so be it. Your wife and child 'probably' won't be sold to rich black people.

• Dinner
                Dinner commented
                Editing a comment
                You, sir, are a liar and the ending of equality before the law will be the beginning of. New civil conflict across the entire United States. Please listen to the voices of reason before it is too late. This is how you end the legitimacy of government.

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                There isn't 'equality before the law' in the USA. You should read actual documents, like your constitution and bill of rights. Did you know men and women aren't equal before the law? The Equal Rights amendment, which was proposed in 1923, and passed by the Senate in 1972, still hasn't been ratified.

And with that, after reading your inane drivel for a couple of year, you, like Kid, are no longer my problem.

• Well Kamala Harris said that she believed the accusers. Then she got a jump in the polls (later numbers went down). Now she says "It was a debate" and she thinks it's funny. But most people believe he's a rapist, and there's corroborating evidence.

It sounds good to you to talk about Trump, but stay in your lane. We are talking about whether or not she knows a predator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                But most people believe he's a rapist, and there's corroborating evidence.

Oh please provide a link that supports your Most People claim

Trumps stupidity was caught on Video..
                Yeah, he boasts how he preys on women, but yeah, you don't want to talk about that.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Some ppl say vs most ppl believe Plus my grandma said once to me...
                  Blah

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And he won't prove his innocence, so....

• I don't need a link. So you don't believe her? Why not Ming.

"They *let* you do whatever." That's a whole lot of nothing. Try harder.

Comment

• You claim you don't need a link, because you can't prove that most people think he's a rapist.. since you just pulled that out of your ass.
                    I don't believe Biden is a rapist.
                    And you can point to your one accusation...
                    And 25 women can point to accusations they made about Trump
                    And again, don't forget that wonderful video where Trump himself claims how he likes to grab ***** and that women want it
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• There you go again, saying people have to prove everything. Watch the Mika Brezinski interview. She nailed him. No one believes he's innocent unless they are willfully ignorant.

Comment

• So, there has to be a German word for this... they have so many fun compound words. Hilarious/pathos - so when Trumpsters Bubba and Billie-Jo say things like, "Biden is a racist 'cause he gots him a N*gger womin on his ticket!", you have the right word to describe your thoughts.

Comment

• Nahhhh... Trump's supporters are the ones that are willfully ignorant.
                          He polls best with non college educated white males....
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Nahhhh... Trump's supporters are the ones that are willfully ignorant.
                            He polls best with non college educated white males....
                            And you totally don't hate working class white men because "Show me where I said that I hate white people."

Comment

Working...
                            X