No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Representative Gohmert survived virus with HCQ.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No. I said that the studies that you claim are conclusive aren't conclusive at all. You're making a debunked claim over and over.
      Gee... I post results from properly done scientific studies. And you post results from debunked not properly done non scientific studies.
      And that is a fact. I'm not saying that they are "conclusive"... just results from actual REAL well done stories that support my opinion.
      You on the other hand do just the opposite by finding debunked studies to support your opinion

I'll leave it to the posters to make up their own minds
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And I said, over and over again, that they gave people lethal doses etc... You never address that, because you aren't really arguing. You're posting the same thing over and over.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude, the only thing out there is a frickin' Press Release from your buddies at AAPS. And even their own PR notes that the "lethal dose" was chloroquine, not hydrocholoroquine. And it was in Brazil. This is seriously the best you can do?

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          Go to that thread. I posted a link from doctors saying they gave a lethal dose. Doctors are doctors, not "my buddies."

I don't have time for games where you make people repeat themselves over and over again.

• ricketyclik
          ricketyclik commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't have time for games where you make people repeat themselves over and over again.

And yet, you go on, and on, and on...

Again, why are "troll" threads deleted? Stupid lie, excuse for deleting. But noone will see the evidence. 1984.
        Again, because it seems like you aren't understanding a basic fact here.
        I own the site and can do as I wish.
        When I see something that I think is total crap, I will delete it.
        If you don't like it. Fine by me.
        You are free to post that kind of crap at other sites.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

And I said, over and over again, that they gave people lethal doses etc... You never address that, because you aren't really arguing. You're posting the same thing over and over.
          The results of the PROPERLY DONE SCIENTIFIC studies conclude it doesn't work.
          I'm stating a simple FACT.
          You keep trying to bring up other debunked studies, and try to change the discussion.
          But nothing you can say changes the fact that you have no scientific proof to support your POV

And your approach is... GEE somebody took it and they survived. That PROVES it works.
          I prefer REAL, PROPERLY DONE, SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I know why you deleted it. It's obvious. You don't like discussion. You don't prove whatever you are trying to prove when you hack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              The results of the PROPERLY DONE SCIENTIFIC studies conclude it doesn't work.
              I'm stating a simple FACT.
              You keep trying to bring up other debunked studies, and try to change the discussion.
              But nothing you can say changes the fact that you have no scientific proof to support your POV

And your approach is... GEE somebody took it and they survived. That PROVES it works.
              I prefer REAL, PROPERLY DONE, SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
              THEY GAVE PEOPLE A LETHAL DOSE. THEY GAVE PEOPLE A LETHAL DOSE.

Comment

I know why you deleted it. It's obvious. You don't like discussion. You don't prove whatever you are trying to prove when you hack.
                Think what you want.. and I'm just going to delete your continued whining
                You have stated your position on this matter, and I've stated mine.
                So get over it or take it somewhere else.

THEY GAVE PEOPLE A LETHAL DOSE. THEY GAVE PEOPLE A LETHAL DOSE.
                You have yet to post a PROPER SCIENTIFIC STUDY to support your opinion
                Let me know when you find one instead of just posting the nonsense you are posting.
                FIND PROOF. If you are right, it shouldn't be too hard
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You know that the study is bad when they gave people a lethal dose though, right? Because you have repeated yourself quite a bit.

Comment

• I've posted MULTIPLE properly done scientific studies
                    You have posted none.
                    So instead of babbling, find some actual proof that hasn't already been debunked.

And if you actually want to continue this, take it to the proper thread
                    If you want to discuss Covid as how it relates to the election, fine.
                    But if you want to continue this discussion, it belongs there, not here

Oh... and how about that latest poll about Harris.
                    I see you have no comment on a subject that actually relates to this topic
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Trump admits he's refusing to fund the Postal Service to sabotage mail-in voting.
                      He told Fox Business today that he'd block any additional funding so that USPS wouldn't be able to handle mailed ballots. Trump also has close ties to the new Postmaster General, who's made cost-cutting measures and postage hikes designed to limit and delay mailed ballots.
                      And then he claims that there are too many problems and fraud with voting by mail...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        I've posted MULTIPLE properly done scientific studies
                        You have posted none.
                        In the one that you posted that I looked at, it wasn't a scientific study, rather it was an unreviewed criticism of another scientific study. At least the possibly valid part was, the claim part was (if serious) much more inappropriate then the initial study.

edit: I got confused, I Thought I Was responding to Kid. Now I look like an idiot.

JM
                        Last edited by Jon Miller; August 13, 2020, 17:03.
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• "We all remember the ebola pandemic."
                          - Kamala Harris

Comment

• And how can we ever forget this classic...

Trump demanded that Obama "apologize to the American people & resign" in the fall of 2014 for allowing an individual who tested positive for Ebola to enter the country.
                            "If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country-- I will give him free lifetime golf," Trump
                            tweeted weeks later
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X