No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest problem with Rice is that I think that Biden's VP will be the Democratic candidate in 2024 and Rice does not have political experience (she has administration/executive experience).

JM
    (Also, I suspect that Rice is much more moderate than I would prefer. Harris also, but Harris is a politician and has demonstrated the flexibility of a politician. This is a useful thing, even for politician's that I admire for their rigidity like Sanders (who is now being flexible and fully supporting Biden).)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      Pence who was terrible at debating?

Her problem is that she tried to take the lead, spend like the lead and then squash the other contenders. She did a leftward shift that was probably ill-advised as well (Sanders and Warren were too dominant there, and while the left wing was dominant early in the contest, during the actual votes the moderate wing was dominant). If she had lead a better managed and careful campaign and stayed along until super Tuesday, it might have been her and not Biden.

She was forced out because she expanded too much and spent too heavily and didn't have the money when there was a rough patch.

Biden on the other hand just hung in there and won without money. Klobucher had a chance by doing the same.

JM
      (Probably Booker could also have had a chance if he had been able to stay in until Super Tuesday.)
      She doesn't seem genuine. I don't know how popular she is, but when people find out about her prosecutorial record they might start to look harder.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Well the bad news for Trump is, people don't have to look very hard. His act is on display every day and night.
        From gassing crowds to get a photo opp...
        To continued lies about reforming health care
        “We're signing a health-care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health-care plan,” Trump pledged in a July 19 interview with “Fox News Sunday”
        Him wanting to change the date of the election
        His refusal to even say whether he will actually accept the results of an election
        His continual cry baby attitude toward how people don't like him
        His bragging about being great because he could identify a picture of elephant and remember 5 words...
        The list goes on and on.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Biden's wife has promised, he will debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Biden's wife has promised, he will debate.
            I don't envy him. Imagine trying to debate someone for whom "facts" can be plucked out of thin air, regardless of their veracity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

I don't envy him. Imagine trying to debate someone for whom "facts" can be plucked out of thin air, regardless of their veracity.
              You would have to be a genius to do that.

Comment

You would have to be a genius to do that.
                Gee... Liars and morons do it all the time. And proof of that can be seen every day whenever Trump speaks to the press or his loyal brain dead supporters.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Anyone like that can be made a fool out of, but even Hillary couldn't beat 45.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "Because you'd be in jail."

WIN!

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yet with multiple investigations and the full power of the executive branch, DOJ, and courts behind him, Hillary Clinton remains unindicted.
                    PROMISES NOT KEPT!

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe got her husband.

• My wife who immigrated to the US in 2015/2016 didn't like Hillary Clinton. I didn't like Hillary Clinton, although I had 20+ years of propaganda about her. I think it was pretty obvious she ran a poor campaign and that there was meddling (Russia and possibly Comey's FBI).

I personally think that Sanders could defeat Trump in 2016. It is pretty clear to me that Obama could have.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Biden campaign has event planned for speaker that advocates for defunding police.

Former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign will host an event Tuesday featuring an activist who expressed support for defunding the police.

Comment

• And the President was posting videos and defending the Demon Doctors...

This "speaker" is just somebody who is going to be on just one of the panels of the many that will be at the event.
                      Just because this "speaker" will be on a panel does NOT MEAN that Biden supports that persons views.
                      Maybe you should read the position paper on the subject that his campaign released instead of just posting whatever BS your fake news alt right sites want you to.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Didn't know the video had anything to do with demons. Did you watch it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          And the President was posting videos and defending the Demon Doctors...

This "speaker" is just somebody who is going to be on just one of the panels of the many that will be at the event.
                          Just because this "speaker" will be on a panel does NOT MEAN that Biden supports that persons views.
                          Maybe you should read the position paper on the subject that his campaign released instead of just posting whatever BS your fake news alt right sites want you to.
                          It's basically the same as Trump having all kinds of people speak at his event, which he doesn't.

Comment

It's basically the same as Trump having all kinds of people speak at his event, which he doesn't.
                            READ HIS POSITION PAPER... or you can just join the President and continue lying about Biden's stance on the issue.
                            HE DOES NOT SUPPORT DEFUNDING THE POLICE. FACT
                            But go ahead and keep doing as your masters at the alt right fake news sites want.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Before Biden said that he is constantly tested for cognitive decline. Now he says he is never tested.

Comment

Working...
                              X