No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump seems to always be off in his own little fantasy land...
    And anybody who keeps saying that Testing is why our numbers are so bad is suffering from cognitive impairment
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
      Trump is a narcissistic misanthrope with a low IQ. Biden is likely suffering cognitive impairment such as early stage of dementia. Pick your vegetable.

If I were a voter in the US election, I would assume I was voting for the VP candidate of Biden to be President within a year.
      "DONALD TRUMP - 156

What is Donald Trump’s IQ Score?

President-elect Donald Trump is currently the most polarizing figure on earth. Despite his masses of riches and possessions, he is not thought to be a smart man because of his outlandish statements. However, his IQ of 156 classifies him as a genius.

So, Meaning of IQ test score will measure Donald Trump’s intelligence.

The original chart is based on data from 2006 study conducted by University of California, Davis psychologist Dean Keith Simonton. As IQ test scores were not available for most of the presidents, Simonton used a historiometric approach to estimate their result.

- Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton school at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology;
      - Mensa does not accept SAT scores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive and accurate IQ test scores from known SAT scores;
      - Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton. I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.
      <<< Read more >>> Hillary Clinton IQ
      The standard description of this level of intelligence is Genius – exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts”. However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth.
      Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

Two high IQ presidents of America. Click to see Barack Obama IQ
      According to PerScholar.com, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500. This roughly translates to anfree IQ test scores between 145 and 149, not 156. Regardless, Wharton’s admission requirements are irrelevant, since Trump did not enter Wharton as a freshman. He transferred there is his junior year and Wharton does not list SAT scores among its requirements for transfer students.

Trump’s grades at Fordham were just respectable and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with and admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother.
      And Wharton’s admission team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.Famous compositions

Donald J.Trump has many famous works. But the most prominent one is "Trump: The Art of the Deal" (2015).

With over 1 million copies sold, Trump's debut work on his start-up process as well as the 11 conclusions he had to lead to success. The book is very popular and well-received by readers, becoming a symbol of the series of the art of negotiation."
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Biden is chosen by the CCP. They aren't picking another candidate. If Biden drops out the criminal investigations start.

Comment

• However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive and accurate IQ test scores from known SAT scores;
        - Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton. I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.

Yeah, somebody else just pulling a number out of their ass

And Trump would probably pay somebody to take the IQ test for him, just like he did for his SAT's
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If Trump took an IQ test it would probably come back negative.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• He probably wouldn't even be able to spell his name right on the test
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ted Striker
              Ted Striker commented
              Editing a comment
              Even his signature is narcissistic. It's so obnoxious.

• Dauphin
              Dauphin commented
              Editing a comment
              He'd copy the name of the guy next to him.

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Yeah, somebody else just pulling a number out of their ass

And Trump would probably pay somebody to take the IQ test for him, just like he did for his SAT's
            They even admit that he transferred and so didn't have the SAT requirement.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Anybody got their pick for Biden's VP? (Due out this week).

It absolutely HAS to be a black woman.

Kamala is the front runner, but I think her prosecution record has too much baggage. Also, I would rather her become the Attorney General. Day 1 first task -- put Bill Barr in jail.

Susan Rice is not experienced enough. Karen Bass has been getting alot of support lately, but is a wild card so not much is known about her.

In any case, I think the pick needs to be someone from law enforcement background.

Rep. Val Demings would lock Florida in the election and gets my pick. She reduced the crime rate in Orlando and absolutely understood the balance between social services and policing to create a complete package. Doing this way before all the current protests.

Whoever Joe picks, he's got a really strong team underneath him, full of true Americans who will actually uphold the rule of law and defend the Constitution

Here's a good overview of Val Demings. The report does give her a bad grade for Orlando officers using too much force and her not calling them out over it.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it will be Harris. She has baggage, sure, but a former states attorney is the perfect answer to Trump's pivot to a "law and order" platform. Rice has IMO far worse baggage from her unfortunate association with the Obama admin's initial response to the Benghazi attack. GOP would have a field day with that.

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
              Trump is a narcissistic misanthrope with a low IQ. Biden is likely suffering cognitive impairment such as early stage of dementia. Pick your vegetable.

If I were a voter in the US election, I would assume I was voting for the VP candidate of Biden to be President within a year.
              I'm alot more confident in Biden's ability after watching him sit through interviews that have lasted over an hour. He is very old, but he will have a solid team of experienced administrators under him.

I wouldn't even care if he delegates 90% of his work to his staff and just gets up and makes speeches. It's a 1,000,000 % improvement over Trump
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm figuring Kamala to strengthen his law and order stance to make it harder for trump to stump on it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I read something a few days saying Biden will restrict his vice presidential choice to black females only. That seems unduly restrictive with the focus on race and gender rather than competence. I do not like this at all.

Are there any black female candidates who are worthy of such high office or is this just a stunt to attempt to get black votes and female votes,?

Comment

• I'm going to laugh if he picks Susan Rice and she gets implicated in unmasking investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                      I read something a few days saying Biden will restrict his vice presidential choice to black females only. That seems unduly restrictive with the focus on race and gender rather than competence. I do not like this at all.

Are there any black female candidates who are worthy of such high office or is this just a stunt to attempt to get black votes and female votes,?
                      Kamala Harris was the leading candidate for nomination for a bit. Arguably if she had paced herself better she might be the nominee right now.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• She got taken down by another Democrat and didn't have a good response. What will Pence do?

Comment

• Pence who was terrible at debating?

Her problem is that she tried to take the lead, spend like the lead and then squash the other contenders. She did a leftward shift that was probably ill-advised as well (Sanders and Warren were too dominant there, and while the left wing was dominant early in the contest, during the actual votes the moderate wing was dominant). If she had lead a better managed and careful campaign and stayed along until super Tuesday, it might have been her and not Biden.

She was forced out because she expanded too much and spent too heavily and didn't have the money when there was a rough patch.

Biden on the other hand just hung in there and won without money. Klobucher had a chance by doing the same.

JM
                          (Probably Booker could also have had a chance if he had been able to stay in until Super Tuesday.)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                          X