Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump spreading the Disease and not caring about Americans
    Biden protecting Americans by not bringing Disease to their Doorsteps...
    Got it!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That is pretty idiotic
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1596707024923.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	9395299
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2-format2020.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	9395343
          Blah

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Biden said that the Hispanic community has diverse opinions, unlike that black community. It's more racist than it sounds. But I guess the media doesn't report it because he's a rapist anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Biden said that the Hispanic community has diverse opinions, unlike that black community. It's more racist than it sounds. But I guess the media doesn't report it because he's a rapist anyway.

A rapist... now we know how desperate you are. And yes, the media has reported his silly comments. Just like they report the many more silly comments Trump makes every time he steps in front of microphone.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So what gives? Is he taking the Black vote for granted and playing the race card thinking it'll gain him more votes than he loses?

Comment

• He is not well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2-format2020.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	9395343
                      This picture includes a man who makes Trump look nice by comparison.

Comment

• Winnie the Flu

Comment

• Democrats are going with the "Trump is the mentally ill one." They are sticking with Sleepy Joe.

Comment

• If you watched the Trump interview on Axios, he came across as dazed and confused
                            Even his allies are questioning why he would ever agree to do an interview with somebody who might actually ask him a tough question instead of his normal interviews on Fox where they usually throw softball or prepared questions to him
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah, he did horrible. But I hope the Ds stick with Biden, and it looks like they are.

Comment

• Well "sleep Joe" is killing the Scum Bag in the polls...
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X