Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I never delete individual posts.. I just hit a lovely 'ban user and remove all their posts' button in the bb forum admin settings and it all gets done in one hit. As yeah chasing down individual posts would take forever and they'll keep coming unless the user is completely deleted/banned.

Hope you or one of the other admins here can find the options for restricting new members and making sign ups harder.. otherwise it'll just get worse now that you're being targetted.

Comment

I too delete "all" posts by user. Unfortunately, the software gets a little weird when you try deleting multiple users in the same thread at the same time. Some times you can, and other times, you have do it individually from the last post moving backwards. What a pain in the....
      "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
      Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Google Webmaster Tools for Apolyton may be compromised? This may mean the server has also been compromised?
        "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

None of my other sites have had this problem, so I don't think it's my Google account. I have been removed from Apolyton Webmaster Tools account so can't check what is going on.

Usually WMT site ownership is verified with a file in the root directory of the site. But can also be via an html code.
          "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

I'll check if something's wrong sever-side, but I don't have any WMT set up myself, I believe.

Yet another ****-up in the VB code of course: https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2020-12720
            Last edited by Solver; June 28, 2020, 10:17.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
            X