Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, that explains it. I just saw that most avatars are restored, but a bunch weren't. My guess is that people who tried to set avatars during this problem period really got reset to the default, which seems to be the case for you, and me as well - I tried another picture during the outage.

So Aeson and others who still don't have avatars will need to reupload them (or I can dig out a copy if you don't have the files).
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• THANK YOU SOLVER!

And for remembrance of this event, please do not change yours back to The Smoking Man, and keep the "Value +1 PERIPHO" avatar.
      להזמין ש‬ל הזבוב, Trained by Ba'al.
      Giuliani/Lindell 2024.

Comment

• Thank you Solver

I had removed my avatar myself a week or so before this happened. Didn't know it would go viral

Comment

• Thanks indeed
          Blah

Comment

• I humbly reactivate my #96 posting. I wanted to answer a stupid kiddy comment today and it was blind typing until reedit.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              I humbly reactivate my #96 posting. I wanted to answer a stupid kiddy comment today and it was blind typing until reedit.
              I cannot immediately find the style variable for that comment box, but I'll keep this in mind. No promises of a quick fix, but I will take another look.
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver View Post

I cannot immediately find the style variable for that comment box, but I'll keep this in mind. No promises of a quick fix, but I will take another look.
                Well, I typically enter some garble, post it and then edit it - that way it's readable so no hurry

Picture upload is a bit more troublesome since it pure guesswork (that usually works)
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                X