Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Because he told Pence that he didn't discuss sanctions
    And he's being prosecuted for lying to the FBI because he told FBI agents that he didn't discuss sanctions. And he pleaded guilty. So why would you think that he was telling Pence the truth?

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

And he's being prosecuted for lying to the FBI because he told FBI agents that he didn't discuss sanctions. And he pleaded guilty. So why would you think that he was telling Pence the truth?
      Fail
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The Office of the Special Counsel deleted text messages from the iPhone of fired FBI agent Peter Strzok before turning it over to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG), according to a report released by the federal watchdog.

On Thursday, the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report stating thousands of text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page could not be recovered after Mueller’s team wiped clean the phones it had issued them.

X

“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the watchdog report reads. As Conservative Review national security reporter Jordan Schachtel first discovered, the OIG said Strzok’s cell phone was “reset to factory settings,” deleting all data stored on the device.

The federal watchdog said in the report it found “no discernible patterns” about the content of thousands of messages the FBI was able to recover between Strzok and Page. Both have been part of Mueller’s investigation of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
        The Office of the Special Counsel deleted text messages from the iPhone of fired FBI agent Peter Strzok before turning it over to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG), according to a report released by the federal watchdog. 

Comment

• OIG-Report:
          The IPhones had been reset to factory settings after Strzok and Page returned them, in preparation for handing them over to new users, which is standard procedure. In fact Strzoks mobile already had been handed over to a new user.

And that what the conspiracy theorists at Breitbart make out of it:
          Muellers Team had reset them, obviously in order to disguise things
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

OIG-Report:
            The IPhones had been reset to factory settings after Strzok and Page returned them, in preparation for handing them over to new users, which is standard procedure. In fact Strzoks mobile already had been handed over to a new user.

And that what the conspiracy theorists at Breitbart make out of it:
            Muellers Team had reset them, obviously in order to disguise things
            The text messages were erased and not turned over. I have no idea what you think you are doing except just denying wrongdoing even though it's a simple fact. So pitiful.

Comment

• Those text messages are the property of the government. They don't belong to the agents or Mueller's team. They can not be erased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The text messages were erased and not turned over. I have no idea what you think you are doing except just denying wrongdoing even though it's a simple fact. So pitiful.
                Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Those text messages are the property of the government. They don't belong to the agents or Mueller's team. They can not be erased.
                Wrong:
                From the OIG-Report:
                Neither the FBI nor the DOJ currently has a policy directive mandating collection and preservation of text messages by ESOC and that the identification and retention of substantive electronic communications is left to thje judgment of the indivbidual employee
                After Strozoks Cellpohone was handed over by him (and before resetting if to factory settings) its contents were even reviewed by a records officer:
                Again from the OIG report:
                According to SCO`s Records Officer, Strzok was removed from SCO-related work in late July 2017, and he completed his Exit Clearance Certificate on August 11, 2017. As part of an office records retention procedure the SCO Records Officer stated that she reviewed Strzok' s phone on September 6, 2017. She told the OIHG that she determined it did not contain records that needed to be retained.
                Also there was an application that was supposed to autopmatrically record all messages ... just that it was buggy and malfunctioned at times.
                A problem that was known by the FBI, but again, as mentioned, the FBI didn't have a policy mandating the retention of all text messages, therefore it wasn't seen as a big problem.
                This is also mentioned in the OIG report.

The OIG report doesn't mention any wrongdoings by the Mueller investigations or the DOJ or FBI ... those only exist in the minds of conspiracy theorists at Breitbart or Trumpists
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The SCO was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page, which had been returned to DOJ's
                  Justice Management Division (JMD). Subsequently, in early September 2018, JMD informed the OIG that it
                  had located the iPhone that had been assigned to Page. The OIG took custody of the device. Page's iPhone had
                  been reset to factory settings on July 31, 2017, but had not been reissued to a new user. (The Office of the
                  Deputy Attorney General told the OJG that the Department routinely resets mobile devices to factory settings
                  when the device is returned from a user to enable that device to be issued to another user in the future.) The
                  OJG forensic review of the phone determined that it did not contain any data related to Page's use of the device.
                  SCO's Records Otlicer stated that she did not receive the phone following Page's departure from the $CO and
                  therefore she did not review Page's iPhone for records that would possibly need to be retained prior to the
                  phone having been reset. As noted on page 395 of the OIG's June 2018 report entitled, "A Review of Various
                  Actions by the Fedel'a! Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election,"
                  https://www.iustice.gov/file/l07199J/download, the Department, unlike the FBI, does not have an automated
                  system that seeks to retain text messages, and the service provider only retains such messages for 5 to 7 days.
                  The SCO does not have an automated system for records detention. That's a lie. They were supposed to turn their phones over so that the records could be preserved. That's common sense. Why are you lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Wrong:
                    From the OIG-Report:

After Strozoks Cellpohone was handed over by him (and before resetting if to factory settings) its contents were even reviewed by a records officer:
                    Again from the OIG report:

Also there was an application that was supposed to autopmatrically record all messages ... just that it was buggy and malfunctioned at times.
                    A problem that was known by the FBI, but again, as mentioned, the FBI didn't have a policy mandating the retention of all text messages, therefore it wasn't seen as a big problem.
                    This is also mentioned in the OIG report.

The OIG report doesn't mention any wrongdoings by the Mueller investigations or the DOJ or FBI ... those only exist in the minds of conspiracy theorists at Breitbart or Trumpists
                    Why didn't you include this...

"The OIG reviewed DOJ memoranda and FBI policy relating to retention of substantive electronic
                    communications. These policies require individual employees to take steps to ensure preservation of such
                    electronic communications relating to a criminal or civil investigation."

Hack

Comment

• Policy 0801.04 states that electronic messages related to criminal or civil investigations sent or received by DOJ
                      employees engaged in those investigations must be retained in accordance with the retention requirements
                      applicable to the investigation and component specific policies on retention of those messages.

Comment

• Strzok and Page were subject to a criminal or civil investigation at the time when they left (i.e. July 2017)?
                        I wasn't aware of this.
                        If they were, then please provide links for this

Comment

• Show me a link where I claimed that they were.

You are being incredibly stupid. They must preserve their texts. I showed you the policy. Why are you being so stupid?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You have posted about the nefarious contents of the Strzok-Page emails many times. The government clearly has possession of them. The fact that they are not on the original phones is irrelevant.

SQUIRREL!

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No. They don't, because the government failed to preserve them all. Some of us are concerned about government accountability. You call us conspiracy theorists.

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Failed to preserve them? Cite please.

• The investigators have to do it right to be legit. That's why we have transparency and accountability. Without those the investigation is not legit.

Comment

• The fact that years and years go by yet none, I do mean none, right wing conspiracy nonsense ever comes true tells us what useless made up garbage it is.

Meanwhile, in the real world, 32 Trump and Russian associates have either been convicted, plead guilty, or been indicted in a court of law.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              The fact that years and years go by yet none, I do mean none, right wing conspiracy nonsense ever comes true tells us what useless made up garbage it is.

Meanwhile, in the real world, 32 Trump and Russian associates have either been convicted, plead guilty, or been indicted in a court of law.
                              Well if you keep calling it a conspiracy theory and it's an actual fact then sure they don't come true .... because not a conspiracy theory.

Comment

Working...
                              X