The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow the money trail

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

"Apparently" is all I can say.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Corsi is telling AG that Mueller is tampering with witnesses. So we'll see what happens with that.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Are you implying that a special investigator was appointed after Comey got fired because of what Manafort did 10 years ago? Or is it for Cohen selling medallions?
          I’m implying that Mueller was given a mandate to investigate, including any crimes that became apparent in the course of investigation. Please read the mandate.

To claim an investigator cannot look into crimes they find during the course of an investigation is absurd on its face, and doubly so when their investigation explicitly entails doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

I’m implying that Mueller was given a mandate to investigate, including any crimes that became apparent in the course of investigation. Please read the mandate.

To claim an investigator cannot look into crimes they find during the course of an investigation is absurd on its face, and doubly so when their investigation explicitly entails doing so.
            I already read the mandate. He was not appointed to investigate a crime, as was is according to guidelines. Any crimes is not a crime.

An investigator can look into suspicious activity. If an when he does not find any evidence for probable cause then it ends there, unless your a creep with a grudge. In that case you need to be FIRED

Comment

• This is actually a good break down of recent developments.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well it's not a crime to know about someone releasing dirt on a politician.
                they're a bit more involved than just knowing, but Hillary's campaign was paying to get dirt on Trump so I'm still not sure why Trump's shenanigans are noteworthy. I suppose its because Trump's so cozy with the Russians and might be compromised.

No. Clinton lied to a grand jury, saying that he never tried to get any women to keep quiet. The grand jury was for the Paula Jones case.
                No what? I said he lied under oath and he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  they're a bit more involved than just knowing, but Hillary's campaign was paying to get dirt on Trump so I'm still not sure why Trump's shenanigans are noteworthy. I suppose its because Trump's so cozy with the Russians and might be compromised.
                  More involved in what? No crime. Period.

No what? I said he lied under oath and he did.
                  But the lie was material to the investigation of a crime. He lied so that the investigators would not know about Lewinsky.

Comment

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But what? He lied under oath and you said "no" because he lied under oath to a grand jury. I dont care where he lied, it was under oath. And more involved in Russia's effort to get Trump elected. I dont know if thats a crime or not, we'll see... These were not passive parties with knowledge of that conspiracy, they were contacting the conspirators.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. It's not a crime. Where did you get that? And I don't see any evidence that they were working with Assange. They were giving Trump information from what I can see.

• What Mueller really needs to be investigating is Hillary Clinton's emails. The woman almost caused World War 3.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Also a very good look at the recent 3vents and why Trump is so completely compromised by the Russians and Probably the Saudis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                      What Mueller really needs to be investigating is Hillary Clinton's emails. The woman almost caused World War 3.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
                      He doesn't want to commit "suicide."

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...eport.amp.html

Honestly, the NYT hit it on the head here. For those of you who remember the founder of Fox was a Nixon appointee and he blatantly stated that if Nixon had a propaganda network to push disinformation Nixon would never have had to step down facing impeachment for his crimes. He literally pitched Fox to right wing investors and donors as a pro-Republican propaganda network to shape public opinion with spin, lies, and disinformation. Which every reality based person knows is exactly what Fox is. He even happily quoted Naxi propaganda Minister Gobbels and used those quotes as his guiding principles.

So Mueller is dealing in facts, reality, and the written word of laws where as Fox (and now a whole host of right wing propaganda outlets) are selling lies and conspiracy theories in order to muddy the waters and confuse low information and uninformed people like Kidiot. It is working on that 30% of the population who are dullards.
                        Last edited by Dinner; December 1, 2018, 18:37.

Comment

• Guiliani is a very strange man. He was publically admitting that the Trump team was using Manafort as a way to get inside information on the Mueller investigation and urging him to lie to the Special Prosecutor (who quickly saw three it). This makes absolutely no sense for Manafort's lawyers as this means they committed Federal crimes (as well as their ckient) which could get them disbarred from serving as lawyers as well as criminally charged in Federal court. In fact, that now seems almost certain so the only, and I mean only, logical explanation is that Trump urged them to commit Federal crimes in exchange for a pardon. Which we know from Watergate is itself a Federal crime and probably invalidates said pardons.

Trump's guilt now has a mountain of evidence behind it and no one of sound mind can say he is not guilty. They are left only with kidiots for which reality does not matter.

Comment

• Berzerker
                            Berzerker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            guilty of what?

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You are always almost certain of your fake news Dinner.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181201_223004.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	9367036

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Trump is convinced he will sink his opponent's battleship.

• Well he's clearly at a disadvantage there, because with all of his checkers pieces on black squares he can't threaten any chess piece that's sitting on a white square.

Comment

Working...
                          X