Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SCOTUS should be disbanded and reorganized. Lifetime appointments for unelected judges. That's obscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I have to admit that Donnie would accept this summary without asking further questions.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually got amemorandum like this )i.e.just with this sentence) and it was the basis for all of his further attacks on Dr. Ford
      If you don't read the report then you are ignorant. If you keep talking you are stupid as ****.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If you don't read the report then you are ignorant. If you keep talking you are stupid as ****.
        I am sure Donnie also hasn't read even a bit of the report ... longer than a Din A4 page, more than 10 bullet points and not a single drawing/diagram.
        Impossible for him to comprehend
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I'm sure if the report wasn't such a partisan hack piece and even hinted that there a chance that the accusation was true, that Kid would be denouncing it from the rooftops.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am sure Donnie also hasn't read even a bit of the report ... longer than a Din A4 page, more than 10 bullet points and not a single drawing/diagram.
            Impossible for him to comprehend
            What's your excuse dumb ass?

Comment

What's your excuse dumb ass?
              It would be a waste of time, especially considering the fact that the GOP will protect Kavanaugh from any further investigation into the Ford case, no matter how trustworthy (or untrustworthy) the case is.
              Even the democrats (in the unlikely case that they win over the majority of the senate) may rather be advised into concentrating on Kavanaughs lies under oath, than on spending more time into researching the Ford accusations
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• That report is a partisan pile of **** that makes assumption after assumption. The only liar is the one that wrote it. If you are going to write a report, you should try not to let your personal biases seep in... It might discredit your entire point.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I have read it and it was a big waste of my time. What is it with you republicans and a lack of citations? That report was partisan garbage. It wasn't a real report. It was a partisan hit piece.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It would be a waste of time, especially considering the fact that the GOP will protect Kavanaugh from any further investigation into the Ford case, no matter how trustworthy (or untrustworthy) the case is.
                    Even the democrats (in the unlikely case that they win over the majority of the senate) may rather be advised into concentrating on Kavanaughs lies under oath, than on spending more time into researching the Ford accusations
                    You are a ****ing ******

Comment

You are a ****ing ******
                      I am just a realist ... GOP will protect Kavanaugh no matter what he has done in the past or how believable the accusations are ...
                      they know that it is their best chance of having a partisan hack in the SC who will do their bidding and herefore tip the SC into their favor

Comment

• Kavanaugh received stolen documents and memos. Not just an impeachable oftense, but a jailable one. Respond to that, kidiot.

Comment

I am just a realist ... GOP will protect Kavanaugh no matter what he has done in the past or how believable the accusations are ...
                          they know that it is their best chance of having a partisan hack in the SC who will do their bidding and herefore tip the SC into their favor
                          No. You're a liar and a piece of ****. I'm going to start ignoring you because you are useless.

Comment

You are a ****ing ******
                            If that is how you are going to respond to posts, don't bother posting...
                            Or the choice to post won't be yours
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No. You're a liar and a piece of ****. I'm going to start ignoring you because you are useless.
                              You mean, like you constantly are ignoring Giancarlo?

Comment

• Well he did get so tired of getting pantsed every time he tried to argue with me that he has stopped even trying. Only smart thing he has done in a long time.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X