Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

And so do you. You just have a problem with me telling them the particular thing not to do (don't kill your baby.)
    How is someone advocating pro choice positions telling women what to do? It is about having the option. You are trying to take that away.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Pro-choice is evil because:
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• You have no clue about any subject you try to discuss. You don't have a right over their own body. A fetus isn't a living baby. You are mindless and a completely unscientific tool. Just like kidiot.
        Have you seen surgery done on unborn children? Pretty clear there that you're dealing with a living baby inside the womb.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          I had surgery done on a boil on my ass. Should I have given it a name and had it baptized? Do you think it would have grown up to be like you or Kidiot?

• I said no such thing... YOU were the one that said "we (Catholics) are called to respect the laws of the land, with no qualifier. And now you say you only support laws that support your opinion. Thanks for proving my point.
        So if you believe it was right for abolitionists to oppose slavery, then do you also believe that it is right for prolifers to oppose abortion?

Because women have the right to control their own body, and you have no right to tell them they don't. Maybe at some point, you will actually understand.
        Pretty sure the 1st Amendment says that I do in fact have the right to express public opposition to abortion. Secondly, where does the constitution say that women have the right to abortion?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Have you seen surgery done on unborn children? Pretty clear there that you're dealing with a living baby inside the womb.
          What is a fetus?

After the embryonic period has ended at the end of the 10th week of pregnancy, the embryo is now considered a fetus. A fetus is a developing baby beginning in the 11th week of pregnancy.
          https://www.medicinenet.com/embryo_v...hat_is_a_fetus
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So if you believe it was right for abolitionists to oppose slavery, then do you also believe that it is right for prolifers to oppose abortion?
            I've not said a word about slavery... you keep bringing it up, not me.
            And you are welcome to your opinion. Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion.
            But you want to take the rights of a women to control her own body away from her.

You can talk all day about how YOU THINK a fetus is a baby... but that's only an opinion. Sure, many people hold that opinion, and many don't.
            So that's what "CHOICE" is all about.
            Bombing clinics and harassing patients and killing doctors is illegal... abortion is not.

Feel free to call it a sin, and practice your faith... but many more people don't practice your faith and are welcome to have their own beliefs.

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A fetus is a developing baby - FACT!

Comment

Oh here we go with this emotional bull**** not based in science. No. A fetus isn't a living baby.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Keep your religious bull**** to yourself. Don't force your morals onto others, kidiot and Ben. You don't get to tell women what they do with their body.

Comment

A fetus is a developing baby - FACT!
                    The operative word is developing...
                    There is a reason why one is called a fetus, and the other a baby
                    I guess we should now start calling sperm a baby waiting to happen... are you going to start calling people who mastrubate
                    baby killers?
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• you can casch his gen ousside

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

The operative word is developing...
                        There is a reason why one is called a fetus, and the other a baby
                        I guess we should now start calling sperm a baby waiting to happen... are you going to start calling people who mastrubate
                        baby killers?

"Developing baby" and "developed baby" are not mutually exclusive (in the sense that being "developing" does not exclude someone from being a baby.) . So no, "developing" is not the operative word. "Baby" is.
                        Last edited by Kidlicious; October 17, 2018, 09:35.

Comment

"Developing baby" and "developed baby" are not mutually exclusive. So no, "developing" is not the operative word. "Baby" is.
                          A fetus is a fetus.

You still can't prove anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

A fetus is a fetus.
                            You don't say?

Comment

"Developing baby" and "developed baby" are not mutually exclusive. So no, "developing" is not the operative word. "Baby" is.
                              All dictionaries I looked up for "Baby" give it as a term for an already born child, not one in the womb:
                              https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...y/english/baby
                              Explore Oxford Languages, the home of world-renowned language data.

an extremely young child; especially : infant —sometimes used of an adult daughter or son to express parental nostalgia or affection; an extremely young animal; the youngest of a group… See the full definition

It can also be a reference to Trump, see Oxford 1.3

So yes, the term "baby" and the terms for a fetus that developes in the womb are actually mutually exclusive ...
                              a fetus may be in development to becoming a baby, but it isn't one yet
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X