Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still to your left economically, and we are about the same socially.
    Yep. Which corroborates with my statement here. By an objective measure Kid and I are both former liberals who #walkedaway, just that I did so 15 years ago. I went to public school and have liberal parents. And the Compass picks up on that.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I personally don't remember him ever expressing even a hint of being near the center on any topic, let alone left of center in general.
      There were a few posts here including one that Islam worships the same God as Christianity, but that was back in 2003. I've also shifted somewhat more rightward, as I had the stance here on Apolyton favoring the elimination of welfare over immigration restrictions.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Yep. Which corroborates with my statement here. By an objective measure Kid and I are both former liberals who #walkedaway, just that I did so 15 years ago. I went to public school and have liberal parents. And the Compass picks up on that.
        You were never liberals. You suffered from intellectual collapse.

And I left right wing politics years ago. Walked away from that garbage. I opened my eyes. Time for you to open your own.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Aeson
          Aeson commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually Kid was a full blown commie back in the day.

I'm happy to post my answers too. There's a lot of questions on the political compass that push me to the negative side. Remember:

1, I don't support the death penalty.
        2, The question on disabilities. That's another strong push.
        3, I don't support the use of force as a preference to diplomacy. There may be times when force is necessary, but diplomacy is preferred.
        4. What love do I have for Canada. It asks for my 'birth country', which is Canada, not the US, which means that's a strong no as well as on the 'proud of the country of origin', again, no.

I'm really not a crazy rightwinger. Everyone else here is a crazy leftwinger so from your vantage point I'm so far to your right.
        Inadequate questions that puts too much weight on some questions to make extremists like you seem main stream. The site is outdated. They haven't updated their questions in over a decade.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Giancarlo prefers a test site that determines that Republicans are all Nazis. Who would have known?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You were never liberals. You suffered from intellectual collapse.

And I left right wing politics years ago. Walked away from that garbage. I opened my eyes. Time for you to open your own.
            I was actually a communist. Everyone that knew me back then knows that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I was actually a communist. Everyone that knew me back then knows that.
              I thought I was being ignored?

You are not even a good liar. A ****ty one like orange thumb.

Comment

Giancarlo prefers a test site that determines that Republicans are all Nazis. Who would have known?
                How about a site that doesn't have such a huge right wing bias? Political compass is not credible and hasn't been touched in years. I'm closer to the center than either of you clowns.

Liar liar pants on fire, kidiot.

Comment

• Just like we all remember how much you hated women after your marriage ended.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How about a site that doesn't have such a huge right wing bias? Political compass is not credible and hasn't been touched in years. I'm closer to the center than either of you clowns.

Liar liar pants on fire, kidiot.
                    Oh yeah, the person who thinks the US was founded on white supremacy.

Comment

I thought I was being ignored?

You are not even a good liar. A ****ty one like orange thumb.
                      I guess you can't understand how a person can ignore someone one day and not ignore them the next.

Comment

• How about a site that doesn't have such a huge right wing bias? Political compass is not credible and hasn't been touched in years. I'm closer to the center than either of you clowns.
                        Beliefs are interesting when confronted with reality.

Name a site you'd prefer. I have no particular attachment to the Compass just that it does a reasonably good job.

Comment

Oh yeah, the person who thinks the US was founded on white supremacy.
                          I thought you were ignoring me? Oh that's right another long list of your lies. And your ignorance of history is noted.

Comment

I guess you can't understand how a person can ignore someone one day and not ignore them the next.
                            You were never ignoring me and you are completely full of ****. Doesn't surprise me. You can't help yourself. I'm sorry but I'm not into you.

Comment

Beliefs are interesting when confronted with reality.

Name a site you'd prefer. I have no particular attachment to the Compass just that it does a reasonably good job.
                              It is outdated and has a strong right wing bias. Get something better please.

And confronted with reality? Lol... Coming from you that's ironic. You are out of touch with reality and the workers.

Comment

Working...
                              X