Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

apparently my hatred of unions is moderate today. +6 on econ, -1.5 on social.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Deliberately lying on questions doesn't help your credibility. Political compass is garbage.

That site literally hasn't been updated in a decade.

Stupid generic questions. And the entire compass is garbage... libertarian left? This site is stuck in some time warp. I remember taking this stupid thing when I was 19. Economic Left/Right: -7.75
        Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Dumbass results then, dumbass results now.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I've always scored somewhere between -3 and -1 on the political compass. I'm not an authoritarian like you, and we're in opposite quadrants.
          Really how am I authoritarian, kidiot 2.0?

I'm more concerned about the police state than you are... you always kiss authority's ass.

I'm more an left wing anarchist.

Even my results on that stupid ass site show that I'm more in the minus range on both than you.

Again, don't lie on even those dumb generic questions.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
            Deliberately lying on questions doesn't help your credibility. Political compass is garbage.

That site literally hasn't been updated in a decade.

Stupid generic questions. And the entire compass is garbage... libertarian left? This site is stuck in some time warp. I remember taking this stupid thing when I was 19. Economic Left/Right: -7.75
            Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Dumbass results then, dumbass results now.
            That's when you believed that liberals should be thrown out of helicopters.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's when you believed that liberals should be thrown out of helicopters.
              And... I thought he was ignoring me.

What a buffoon. This fool doesn't even try.

You want to put minorities in gas chambers.

I want to protect minorities and fight for the workers.

Comment

Is this a political compass thread now? Economic Left/Right: -2.0
                Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41

Comment

I don't recommend it, but you can test the veracity of BK's claims easily enough:

I personally don't remember him ever expressing even a hint of being near the center on any topic, let alone left of center in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    I don't recommend it, but you can test the veracity of BK's claims easily enough:

I personally don't remember him ever expressing even a hint of being near the center on any topic, let alone left of center in general.
                    Yeah to me very suspicious. He is against abortion, he is against same sex marriage (and LGBT people in general), he thinks only the rich should have healthcare...

Yeah he is lying.

Comment

• he claimed "to have a gay friend" but supposedly refused to go to his wedding.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        apparently my hatred of unions is moderate today. +6 on econ, -1.5 on social.
                        Here's mine ...
                        Economic Left/Right: 3.63
                        Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

I'm still to your left economically, and we are about the same socially.

It's the left that are radicals. We are moderates.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Here's mine ...
                          Economic Left/Right: 3.63
                          Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

I'm still to your left economically, and we are about the same socially.

It's the left that are radicals. We are moderates.
                          Stop lying on questions. You are about as moderate as a neonazi white nationalist. Meaning not at all.

And on top of that the test is woefully outdated and the quadrants are wrong.

Comment

• A true moderate wouldn't favor trump or have their head shoved up trumps butt.

Comment

• It's like asking a bigot if they're a bigot and when they say no, and then claim the test outcome showed they were liberal on social issues.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Deliberately lying on questions doesn't help your credibility. Political compass is garbage.
                                I'm happy to post my answers too. There's a lot of questions on the political compass that push me to the negative side. Remember:

1, I don't support the death penalty.
                                2, The question on disabilities. That's another strong push.
                                3, I don't support the use of force as a preference to diplomacy. There may be times when force is necessary, but diplomacy is preferred.
                                4. What love do I have for Canada. It asks for my 'birth country', which is Canada, not the US, which means that's a strong no as well as on the 'proud of the country of origin', again, no.

I'm really not a crazy rightwinger. Everyone else here is a crazy leftwinger so from your vantage point I'm so far to your right.

Comment

Working...
                                X